It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush is antichrist! proof. lota proof.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
well i'll let you read this. www.bushisantichrist.com

what do you think? i guess i believe he's a.c. sorry i dont know how to make links.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by bubble boy]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
not believable.. Bush is to STUPID to be the A.C.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
bubble boy

It is posted in the Mud pit
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is your link
www.bushisantichrist.com...

[edit on 25-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
sorry didnt know it was posted before. as for thethrall_nb go to that site. its actually kinda scary how much he relates to 666 and stuff.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Although Im tempted to believe this I do think the Antichrist would have to have at least minimum average intelligence.

Even as we post this Bush is locked up "studying" what he's going to be saying next week.
His brain cant retain any material at all. He must be hoping and praying for terror attack(who knows) so that he doesnt have to deliver any speaches and can take easy way out....

This is what alcohol and drugs do to your brain.
No, he couldnt be the antichrist.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubble boy
sorry didnt know it was posted before. as for thethrall_nb go to that site. its actually kinda scary how much he relates to 666 and stuff.

you havn't enough points to get in the pit anyway

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I saw the link. scary stuff though. Its possible.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Been to the site, and still not impressed.. they said alot of similar things about Reagan too.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

well i'll let you read this. www.bushisantichrist.com

numerology doesn't even begin to approach what proof actually is.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Luckily I'm an atheist/agnostic so i don't believe in the AntiChrist. GW Bush is the tool of evil, based on his MANY legislative actions.

Sauron, I thought it only took 50 (maybe 100) points to access the mudpit.

Is anyone a member of the 'Secret' forum? It costs 3500 points to join, and I would be interested in opinions about it one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The mudpit is 500 I think though I could be wrong, RATS is all right what makes it different is that it is blocked from search engines

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I had thought awhile back that he could be the AC, He wants to solve the worlds problems and bring peace, which is exactly what the AC will do. After tons of research and chats with those in the Biblical know, he is not the anti-christ. Im still leaning towards the Next Pope, which we all know is Sooner than Later.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If I remember right, isn't it supposed to be the pope AFTER next? I think Bush is just a tool as well.

Bush = TOOL, just like Ben Affleck = TOOL (lol... my friend told me Affleck was a tool, and it's had a burning image in my head ever since!)

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Satan is the Anti-Christ. The word anti here means INSTEAD OF not against or opposite. Only one man can come Instead of Christ, that is to say performing miracles and such as the Bible says. There may be many anti-christs

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Although Im tempted to believe this I do think the Antichrist would have to have at least minimum average intelligence.

Even as we post this Bush is locked up "studying" what he's going to be saying next week.
His brain cant retain any material at all. He must be hoping and praying for terror attack(who knows) so that he doesnt have to deliver any speaches and can take easy way out....

This is what alcohol and drugs do to your brain.
No, he couldnt be the antichrist.

Isn`t it possible that he is very intelligent and is acting dumb to suit ihis game plan.For someone to be so stupid how did he get to this position?or do`s that mean that everybody who voted for him are stupid

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Bush is not the anti-christ, for a few reasons.

First he is dumb as a dirt. I mean the man can't talk, can't ride a bike, can't eat a pretzel, I'd be surprised if he could tie his shoes. The anti-christ will be known for his intelligence and his charisma. Dubya doesn't have either.

Second, he's not loved. The anti-christ will be believed to be the returning messiah by many. And thats the world, not just America. Most of the world has no use for Bush. And for good reason.

[edit on 26-8-2004 by deeprivergal]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
well if you say that the antichrist will claim to be the messiah... why not sun myung moon? he claims to be the antichrist. hes loved. i read that at some meeting that everybody else crowned him.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

why not sun myung moon? he claims to be the antichrist. hes loved. i read that at some meeting that everybody else crowned him.

He claims to be the antichrist? Can you give me a reference link to that bubble?

Odd

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I could prove anything you like by using numerology.

Think about what you are saying here. You are saying that the name of the president, when converted arbitrarily to the number six hundred and sixty six, is spelt 666, and thus he must be the devil.

You sound crazy.

Now stop that, it's frightening me.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I realize this isn't exactly about bush but it is about numbers and it does relate

I believe him to be a very intelligent person (The most intelligent people you will meet will seem dumb, its because they have sooo much going on at once they don't know how to organise thoughts)

But on the same hand .... He is an idiot. (Period)

Good thing for the 666 (Excellent even) I'm not worried
and I would like to add one thing.
Tupac Amaru Shakur predicted exactly what happened with the world trade center

in the song "I Wonder if Heaven Gotta Ghetto" (These are the lyrics)

"You didn't listen, until the niggaz burned it down
And now Bush can't stop the hit
Predicted the #, in 2Pacalypse"
(This was way before he was elected (as 2Pac was killed in 1996)

another thing he predicted was the shootings at Columbine in the song "The Good Die Young" (Which happened in 1999) (These are the lyrics)

"This song is dedicated to all them
Young kids that died innoccent
That died young
At Columbine High"

I can't even stress the amount of detail to this person
everyone of his videos is strong proof he had "esoteric" knowledge
in his videos there is a reoccuring theme (being the "random" Sevens seen in all of his video / Or references to God)

Like in the music video "Smile" He acts out one of the scriptures (which I doubt ANYONE noticed)
Who is the one to let him off the "cross" in the video but a CHILD indeed wearing SackCloth (Heres what I mean www.gospelthomas.com...)
Not to mention in the video the cop car has
a 1 and a 5 on it (being 6)
There are also 6 bullet holes in it

If you really stop and look who has had the most luck in changing the government and the way things are (for the better that is)
it has been Tupac, he threw things in their faces they couldn't deny
The truth cannot be denied.

[edit on 26/8/04 by dnero6911]

top topics

join