It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Misinformation On 911 Explosions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I find it amusing when I disinfo like this in my local paper: I suspect this is due to the high number of explosive experts in this small mining town?

A mix of sprinkling system water and melted aluminium from aircraft hulls likely triggered the explosions that felled New York's Twin Towers on September 11, 2001, a materials expert has told a technology conference...

au.news.yahoo.com...

The more BS they feed us the more the truth becomes clear.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

If you tell someone the blue pen is red long enough, eventually they will start believing it.

Just like UFO's and all of this 2012 nonsense. People will eventually believe there is an alien invasion. It's because they desensitized us to seeing UFO's and Aliens for so long that when they reveal what is happening to the world to unite it, people will comply.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There is already a thread here, The science behind the theory is actually pretty solid.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-9-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
There is already a thread here, The science behind the theory is actually pretty solid.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-9-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

The other thread mentions Alcoa. All I see is more disinfo. Alcoa are one of the least reputable mining companies here in AU... look into their dealings with the Chinese Gov. if you wish to know what kind of company they keep.

new topics

top topics

join