It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Alger Hiss (November 11, 1904 – November 15, 1996) was an American lawyer, government official, author, and lecturer. He was involved in the establishment of the United Nations both as a U.S. State Department and U.N. official. Hiss was accused of being a Soviet spy in 1948 and convicted of perjury in connection with this charge in 1950.
Google Video Link
Trygve Halvdan Lie (Norwegian pronunciation: [ˌtɾyɡʋə ˈliː] ( listen); 16 July 1896 – 30 December 1968) was a Norwegian politician, labour leader, government official and author. He served as Norwegian Foreign minister during the critical years of the Norwegian government in exile in London from 1940 to 1945. From 1946 to 1952 he was the first Secretary-General of the United Nations. Lie earned a reputation as a pragmatic, determined politician.
A socialist from an early age, Lie once met Vladimir Lenin while on a Labour Party visit to Moscow and gave permission for Leon Trotsky to settle in Norway after he was exiled from the Soviet Union. However, because of pressure from Joseph Stalin, he forced Trotsky to leave the country.
Dag Hjalmar Agne Carl Hammarskjöld ( [dɑːg ˈhamːarɧœld] (help·info)) (29 July 1905 – 18 September 1961) was a Swedish diplomat, economist, and author. An early Secretary-General of the United Nations, he served from April 1953 until his death in a plane crash in September 1961. He is the only person to have been awarded a posthumous Nobel Peace Prize. Hammarskjöld remains the only U.N. Secretary-General to die in office, and his death occurred en route to cease-fire negotiations. Praised by many, President of the United States John F. Kennedy called Hammarskjöld “the greatest statesman of our century".
Hammarskjöld began his term by establishing his own secretariat of 4,000 administrators and setting up regulations that defined their responsibilities. He was also actively engaged in smaller projects relating to the UN working environment. For example, he planned and supervised in every detail the creation of a "meditation room" in the UN headquarters. This is a place dedicated to silence where people can withdraw into themselves, regardless of their faith, creed, or religion
Realizing that Humanity today has come to a turning point in history and that we are on the threshold of an new world order which promises to usher in an era of peace, prosperity, justice and harmony; Aware of the interdependence of people, nations and all life; Aware that man's abuse of science and technology has brought Humanity to the brink of disaster through the production of horrendous weaponry of mass destruction and to the brink of ecological and social catastrophe.
David Spangler (born 7 January 1945) is an American spiritual philosopher and self-described "practical mystic". He helped transform the Findhorn Foundation in northern Scotland into a centre of residential spiritual education, and is a friend of William Irwin Thompson. Spangler is considered one of the founding figures of the modern New Age movement, although he is highly critical of what much of the movement has since become, especially its commercialistic and sensationalist elements.
Originally posted by Daedal
In 1932,Theosophist Alice Bailey and husband started World Goodwill an official non-governmental organization within the U.N.
World Goodwill has tree stated aims:
1.To help mobilisethe energy of goodwill.
2.To cooperate in the work of preperation for the reappearance of the Christ
3.To educate public opinion on the causes of the major world problems and to help create the thoughform of solution.
· • The Kafir Dajjal (The Anti Christ) will emerge from Isafhan [Iran] during the time of Imam Mahdi. (Ahmad).
• He will have one eye which looks like a protruding out grape, he will have a huge body, curly hair and red complexion. (Muslim).
• If you are confused, you should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed. (Bukharie).
• He will have Paradise and Hell with him, while his Paradise will be Hell and Hell will be Paradise. (Muslim).
• 70.000 Jews from Isafhan, wearing black clothes, will follow him and form his army. (Today there live more than 40.000 Jews in Jewish neighborhood of Iran). (Narrated by Imam Tirmidhie).
• He will travel, like clouds driven by the wind (Airplanes?). (Saheeh Muslim).
• Dajjaal will be riding a white donkey made of iron, the width between its ears will be 40 cubits (Airplaine?). (Ahmad).
• Surah Al Kahf will protect you against Dajjal, if you read it. (Muslim).
• Dajjal will appear before another person whose father and brother have passed away and ask him, 'If I bring your father and brother back to life, will you believe that I am your Lord?' He will reply, 'Why not?' Then satan will take on the appearance of his brother and father. (Ahmad).
• He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat. He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them. www.guardian.co.uk...
• Dajjal will claime to be Prophet of God, then he will call himself God Almighty.
Uqba bin Amr Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari went to Hudhaifa bin Yaman and said to him: "Narrate what you have heard from the Prophet (saws) pertaining to the Dajjal.
"He said that the Dijal would appear and there would be along with him water and fire and what the people would see as water that would be fire and that would burn and what would appear as fire that would be water and any one of you who would see that should plunge in that which he sees as fire for it would be sweet, pure water."
Ubadah bin Saamit said this of Dajjal: "Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye with which he can see, while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep in its socket nor protruding."
Transmission of Buddhist Prophecy of the Twin Miracle
Beings from 10,000 worlds gathered in a place much like the Earth, but not the Earth to witness a miracle performed by the Buddha. Standing beneath a great and massive tree the Great Enlightened One held the elements of Fire and Water in His hands. The fire did not dissipate the water; the water did not douse the fire. All in presence were in awe of this Twin Miracle
and knew that it was being performed in that time and in that place
to be manifested later sometime in Earth's future.
All knew that at the time of the actual manifestation all suffering would cease.
Until that time each agreed to enter Earth incarnation,
and as the time approached for the Twin Miracle's Manifestation,
each would perform something like that miracle in preparation
for the Great Transformation and the relief of all suffering on Earth.
Whatever its historical basis, Shambhala gradually came to be seen as a Buddhist Pure Land, a fabulous kingdom whose reality is visionary or spiritual as much as physical or geographic. It was in this form that the Shambhala myth reached the West, where it influenced non-Buddhist as well as Buddhist spiritual seekers — and, to some extent, popular culture in general. […]
Shambhala is ruled over by a line of Kings of Shambhala known as Kalki Kings (Tib. Rigden), a monarch who upholds the integrity of the Kalachakra tantra. The Kalachakra prophesies that when the world declines into war and greed, and all is lost, the 25th Kalki king will emerge from Shambhala with a huge army to vanquish "Dark Forces" and usher in a worldwide Golden Age.
Kalachakra (Sanskrit: कालचक्र; IAST: Kālacakra; Telugu: కాలచక్ర Tibetan: དུས་ཀྱི་འཁོར་ལོ།; Wylie: dus-kyi 'khor-lo; Mongolian: Цогт Цагийн Хүрдэн: Tsogt Tsagiin Hurden; Chinese: 時輪) is a Sanskrit term used in Tantric Buddhism that literally means "time-wheel" or "time-cycles".
The Kalachakra tradition revolves around the concept of time (kāla) and cycles (chakra): from the cycles of the planets, to the cycles of human breathing, it teaches the practice of working with the most subtle energies within one's body on the path to enlightenment.
The Kalachakra deity represents a Buddha and thus omniscience. Since Kalachakra is time and everything is under the influence of time, Kalachakra knows all. Whereas Kalachakri or Kalichakra, his spiritual consort and complement, is aware of everything that is timeless, untimebound or out of the realm of time. In Yab-yum, they are temporality and atemporality conjoined. Similarly, the wheel is without beginning or end.
The emergence of Gog and Magog
• The Gog and Magog are are children of Adam, who were restrained by Zulqarnain (Dhul Kharnayn) in a mountain. (Fathul Bari).
• Even the Qur'an speaks about them in (Qur'an 18:83 to 99, 21:96).
• Not one of them dies until thousand are born to him. (Fathul Bari).
• Some are as tall as the tree Arz, that is 120 feet. (Fathul Bari).
• And some are four arm lengths tall and four arm lengths wide. (Fathul Bari).
• Some spread one ear to sleep on and cover themselves with the other. (Fathul Bari).
• Some also state that they are two spans tall and the tallest amongst them are three spans. (Fathul Bari).
• They have wide faces, small eyes, grey hair and their faces are like shields covered with skin. (Ahmad).
• Those are weak narrations, what we know sure is that they will be a large group of creatures.
• Every day, Gog and Magog are trying to dig a way out through the barrier. (Ahmad).
• They will return on the following day, and find the hole as they left it. They will carry on digging and come out against the people.
• They will drink rivers, so that some people will walk somewhere and one of them will say, 'There used to be a rivir here, long time ago'. (Muslim).
• They will do mischief on earth and they will kill humans and animals. They eat everything they see, even elephants and the whole world will be corrupted by them. (Narrated by Muslim).
• When they will reach Jerusalem, they will arrogantly proclaim, 'We have conquered the people of the earth, now we will annihilate those in the sky'. So saying they will fire their arrows towards the sky. When the arrows return to the ground they will be blood stained.
Vānara (Sanskrit: वानर) popularly refers to a group of ape-like humanoids in the Hindu epic Ramayana who were brave and inquisitive by nature. They possessed supernatural powers and could change their shapes. The term Vanara can be described as forest-dweller (vane carati iti vanara).
The epic Mahabharata describes them as forest-dwelling, and mentions their being encountered by Sahadeva, a Pandava general who led a military campaign to south India.
Vanaras are created by Brahma and other gods to help Rama in battle against Ravana. They are powerful and have many godly traits. Taking Brahma's orders, the gods began to parent sons in the semblance of monkeys (Ramayana 1.17.8). The Vanaras took birth in bears and monkeys attaining the shape and valor of the gods and goddesses who created them (Ramayana 1.17.17-18). After Vanaras were created they began to organize into armies and spread across the forests, although some, including Vali, Sugriva, and Hanuman, stayed near mount Riskshavat.
According to the Ramayana, the Vanaras lived primarily in the region of Kishkindha in present-day Karnataka, in the midst of Dandaka Forest, where Lord Rama met them during his search for Sita. The Vanaras helped Rama in his search, and also in battle against Ravana, Sita's abductor. As described in the epic, the characteristics of the Vanara include being amusing, childish, mildly irritating, badgering, hyperactive, adventurous, bluntly honest, loyal, courageous, and kind.