It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Individual mandates make matters worse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com... Today's messed up medical system is a result of 40 years of government interference in the process. Regulations, inflation, tax laws, federal mandates to provide care through corporate-run HMOs, interference in providing insurance, massive subsidies and licensing have all played a negative role in the delivery of medical care in the United States.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Ron Paul understands these issues that pundits have a real hard time messing with the Congressman on this issue. His medical system insights are some of the most profoundly insightful of his many policy ideas.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
RP seems to understand the simple nature of politics where others complexify things to oblivion and place laws upon layers of laws.

He's a true man of the people. Time to clean house.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ah the republican shows his stripes. Stands up for the Insurance conglomerate and decries health care. Stands up for the corporate corportocracy and calls for no minimum wage!

Really, you folks are really fooled by this guy? OK he's against the war and the Fed and I am too but that's about where it ends. When Obama ran I listened to all the right wingnuts claim that Obama supporters thought he was God. I never heard an Obama supporter say that just right wing pundits but now with Dr. Paul it really does look like people think he's the messiah. He's not, he's a republican after all.

new topics

join