It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Chemtrails Really Killing Wildlife ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wildlife = includes all non-domesticated plants, animals and other organisms. (insects, microscopic life, etc)
en.wikipedia.org...

(Please, if you believe it is affecting wildlife....please post your sources, not just your opinions.)

Is it really a problem ?
Before we claim that we have a problem...and the source of that problem, we must first identify the problem with facts and sources.

What IS accepted as the first indicator of a pollution, is the influence and decline of the most tender living organisms in our environment........fish, birds, and microscopic life, and their habitat.
Humans are nowhere at the top of that list. When Humans eventually show up on such a list, it is of their fertility rates and infant health (and infant death rates) first, and I suspect the sickly and elderly place after that. (I can't find an all encompassing list for this yet, if you can find one, please post it....I will keep looking too).

"Canary in a coal mine"

Specific names for the sciences that monitors and studies the fragile species......

Ichthyology = Fish

Ornithology = Birds

Herpetology = Amphibians and Reptiles

Microbiology = microscopic life

Other tittles may include Biology, Zoology, Marine Biology, etc...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now....do any of you know any Biologists in these, or related fields ?

I do, and they are "scientists" who work in one of the above fields.
"Scientists" seem to get a bad rap around conspiracy circles, mainly because about half of them are employed by the gov't.
But working for the gov't in no way means they are politically motivated....they are people who as college students, were greatly interested in - and love nature. I can attest to these feeling expressed by them because I know them personally. Just because they found jobs employed by the gov't, does not mean the left these feelings behind in order to carry some secret gov't agenda , and fudge figures for a cover-up.
Most of them are not really all that well paid - they do it because it's their love, and their dream.

Enviromental Scientist

Many environmental scientists do work and have training that is similar to other physical or life scientists, but they focus on environmental issues. Many specialize in subfields such as environmental ecology and conservation, environmental chemistry, environmental biology, or fisheries science. Specialties affect the specific activities that environmental scientists perform, although recent understandings of the interconnectedness of life processes have blurred some traditional classifications. For example, environmental ecologists study the relationships between organisms and their environments and the effects of factors such as population size, pollutants, rainfall, temperature, and altitude, on both. They may collect, study, and report data on air, soil, and water using their knowledge of various scientific disciplines.

~~~~~~~

If a species or habitat is in decline, you can find MANY sources that state this is true. But what you CANNOT find, are any of these sources, studies, publications, etc claiming that the decline is because of chemtrails.
If you do come across one or two...from what I have found, is that they are either,...
Biased reports
Incorrect reports/findings
Reports taken out-of-context
Singular reports that have a multitude of similar reports that disagree with their findings.
~~~~~~~~~~

I'll start with one such common internet claim that bird populations are dying from chemtrail spraying in Europe...
It is true that bird populations are generally declining worldwide, but are they declining from aerial spraying of chemtrails ?????

Research confirms extent of Europe’s disappearing farmland birds

New research has shown that Europe’s farmland birds have declined by almost 50% in the past 25 years – a trend caused by EU-wide agricultural intensification being driven by a policy in need of urgent reform.

While populations have been largely stable in the west and east of Europe, forest birds have shown considerable declines in the north, where they are thought to be threatened by highly intensive forestry exploitation, and in the south, where wild fires and unregulated logging may threaten their populations. [4] One of the reasons behind the substantial regional variation observed in forest bird declines, the researchers argue, is that there is no single unifying policy for forests in Europe, as exists for farmland.

Keep in mind, these scientific results are promoted and often performed by environmentally concerned people and scientists. If they thought the decline was coming from overhead, they would say-so.
From the above report......

The results, released today (2007), bring together the most comprehensive biodiversity indicators of their kind in Europe, collated by the Pan-European Common Bird Monitoring Scheme (PECBMS) - a partnership of leading scientists from the European Bird Census Council, the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, BirdLife International, and Statistics Netherlands.

EBCC
PSPB
BirdLife International
Statistics Netherlands

edit on 21-9-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: ...because I damn well felt like it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The USGS Natinal Wildlife Health Centre quarterly mortality reports only go back to 1995.

They say they have good info back as far as 1975, and less reliable stuff before then, but I can't see a link to anything before 1995 anywhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Those tables and figures show that wildlife die-offs have been ongoing.....though people seem to think it's something new.
In addition, nearly all of them have a diagnosis....a determination on why they died.
If die-offs were something new, or without the expected results, you'd see a concerted effort on the part of these scientists to find out why they are newly on the increase.

In fact, that is precisely why they investigate the causes of death....to establish if there are any new trends or diseases.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In this testimony,
PAUL SCHMIDT, ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, MIGRATORY BIRDS PROGRAM, U.S. FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE
....describes many reasons for bird decline, none of it attributed to what is believed by some from airplane "chemtrail spraying".
He describes these reasons of decline, and the programs and projects employed to monitor bird decline.

I post this because it contains a wealth of resources as a jumping-off point, to do further research.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
About bee decline.....Can we really attribute it to nefarious spraying, when scientists and apiarists (bee keepers) do not ?
After all, they want to know why there are declines too. For some, it is their livelihood....for others, just a passion....

www.youtube.com...#!

top topics

join