It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News makes WEIRD report about falling NASA UAR Satellite.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
No seriously... What the heck was that??? I didn't get the entire comment 'cos the beginning of the video is cut, but how come a news anchor says it?

... continues the coverage of the huge piece of space junk, that's clearly gonna destroy the Earth and the entire solar system, within the next fews days... NASA officially now says they are expecting the 6 and a half ton satellite, to reentry the atmosphere on Friday..."

That's the video:

I don't know if that was joke or a blatant nasty psy-op. Before Bill Nye starts his explanations, the anchor pulls another creepy comment about "humans being wiped off the face of Earth". A 6 and a ½ ton satellite, falling like a meteor, without NASA having a frigging clue where it ill crash, seems way too serious for stupid jokes or senseless ironies, so I'm inclined to believe it was a psy-op. Notice how Bill Nye subtly make an observation about the unusual activity of Sun. All these elements put together and assimilated by human subconscious, form a panic bubble. Anyway I have noticed that this satellite is way too much in evidence on MSM and there's no way of being a coincidence, the sync with comet ELENIN perigee, announcements of NASA evacuation of ISS, massive propaganda about dangerous orbital debris, odd "studies" carried by NASA employees about "alien invasion for stop global warm" and also that internal email of NASA preparing employees for a red-alert scenario.

This is the kind of thing that makes me go hmmmm....

edit on 9/21/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Is this the vid?

I will have to watch it now.

EDIT to add: Ah. I see You got it up. LOL! Watching now.
edit on 9/21/2011 by Amaterasu because: addition

EDIT to add: According to Nye, the newscaster was being "ironic." I suspect more that He was being facetious.
edit on 9/21/2011 by Amaterasu because: 'nother one

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Sounds to me like Shepard was having a lot of fun at someone's expense...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Sorry, I had used the wrong tag, but it's corrected here and in the other double thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Double post!
edit on 9/21/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
my guess is it's a bad attempt at irony. let's not look at what he may have been thinking, let's examine what this portrays. People who look at the sky over react? Maybe people who have known about this, i. e. conspiracy and nasa followers, are paranoid and panicky? "worrying about man's poorly planned space junk is an idiotic idea lets ask a scientist. he even has science guy in his name."

bill nye does clearly say though that there is a good chance of metal getting through the atmosphere. also a 500 mile depris area?? that's no joke. "now for the weather, a possible 6 tons of fiery nasa metal coming to a town near you!" there's your fire and brimstone christians!

new topics

top topics

join