It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an old W Bush Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This story is several years old, but one that I believe never got the attention it deserved. If you go to this website:

designcrave.com...

about halfway down or so you will see the picture from the Bush administration. What they did was copy three soldiers and paste them in the photo in two more places than they originally were to make the crowd look full. Now they say this was necessary because they took W out of the picture for some reason, but I'm calling it a conspiracy to make Bush look like he was drawing full houses everywhere. I thought the picture I saw years ago was actually a different one, but this was the one I found.

Anyways, conspiracy or not?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Nah I just think it is typical PC move trying to make it look like more people believed in Bush than what was true. It would only be a conspiracy if there was only the 3 soldiers there and that was it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
How is that not a conspiracy? A "secret" plot to increase their reputation and therefore power?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Cause ummm almost everyone does it an extent. Taking a pict in just the right light to make you look better, for girls the right make up. Govts have a lot more money and man power to do it. Like Lewis Black said, "I expect my govt to lie to me." The only conspiracy is how sloppy they did it imho.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Considering Bush's entire administration was willing to lie to Congress about WMDs it shouldn't be much of a surprise he'd resort to a little photoshop fakery for some campaign pics. That guy had the moral fortitude of a cockroach.

new topics

top topics

join