It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul considers Dennis Kucinich for cabinet position

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
It's funny watching a frantically anti-government man not only run for executive office but also talk about adding new departments.

Also hilarious to watch rabid fanboys trip over themselves to show hteir own hatred of government by participating in the system by funding and supporting him.. .well.. .those small handful that are actually old enough to vote (capturing the 14-17 internet male demographic isn't that helpful, after all)

Don't pick out the drapes before you see the windows. And don't fling around cabinet positions when you're coming in tied for last in a losing party's campaign.

It's also funny how certain people can't seem to come up with an alternative candidate, but feel quite self-centered and egotistical enough to scrag all of the others.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

I like the idea of Kucinich being in the whitehouse. He ain't perfect but he would definately be my choice if he ran, infact I've been hoping for his entrance somehow..... Kucinich's policies are closest to my views. Although if he were to run, I'd prefer him to be an independent, not a democrat, for a number of reasons. I'm not at all keen about the Democratic party these days, definately will not touch the toxic republican party, and if Kucinich were to run with Paul, you can forget my vote as well. No way I'm voting for Paul, and I'd doubt that having kucinich would make much a different to how Paul would run this country.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by rwfresh

I'm not going to trade an end to the war for domestic policies aimed at turning the United States into a continent-sized version of Oaxaca. Sorry. You want to live that dream, # off to somalia.

Somalia is the perfect libertarian model..... why don't Paulers consider moving there? I fully agree with you walkingfox.

<< 1   >>

join