It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] New ID.com "Make Haste!" Message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
"The window is closing" is up top now.

and

"The four of the four becoming one. Convergence of the ancient.
You are the messengers of light, truth, and knowledge. Hasten your quest."

...is at the bottom of the picture.

I believe my request has been answered for a little help. Guys I think they are telling us that we need to figure out how to use the words. "Light, truth, and knowledge" those seem like they could fit the symbols in the image.

[edit on 8/25/04 by Star_and_Crescent]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
this is most unsettling news, I had feared that we would only have a certain amount of time to solve the clue. Captains we must unite. RALLY troops!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The words also fit the file image name mtlk,

M=Messangers
T=Truth
L=Light
K=Knowledge

and it certainly does sound as if your opportunity to finish your quest is coming to an end.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I figured out the .gif

the pyramid is truth - all seeing eye, ancient secrets, yada yada
the sun is light - showing people the way
the bars are knowledge - they are book spines, see it now
the the circles in the center are the captains - these are our gifts to bestow

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Great now go plug them into ID and lets get strokin on this thing!

If the MTLK words dont work then get with smirkley, Seth and JC and go combine your words together. One of these has to work!!!!! I will go mad if it doesnt!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Our ring words dont work in any way.

I just tried these words and symbols from the gif and got nothing.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My Id.com says

"TIME IS SHORT, CAPTAIN OF ENLIGHTENMENT
Captain, your time is short. Convergence must be experienced soon!"

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
We must be missing something very obvious then.

I take it that the picture represents what the captains gifts to everyone are.

The captains (center) give us truth,light,and knowledge. Somehow wisdom has to fit in there. Maybe the captains have wisdom, and through wisdom we all gain truth,light, and knowledge.

^^^ Wow I didnt realize that the captains got their own special messages on ID. I think that should let us know that what we are seeking isnt buried very deep and we should be able figure it out by now with what we already have.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is probably a silly idea but maybe you need to translate your words into Sumerian? I'm not even sure if -5- is from the Sumerian line but maybe that is what Cromeline mode meant. That anything entered into d.i. needs to be in the language of Cromeline and since cromeline is Hamurabi5 it's a safe bet the language is Sumerian. I'm grasping at straws.

And you Captains said you entered your words but you didn't say whether you had combined them. If you haven't then I agree with Star and Crescent, you need to try that.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I really appreiciate everyones help, but trust me the words are in no way needed now, we know this to be a fact. I cant say anything else about them. We have to find something else first but I dont know what it is.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Dash great idea about using the words in summerian here is the link to the dictionary that was posted in another thread.

www.ping.de...

Question: Have the Captains determined which of their ring words represent the words for knowledge, truth, and light? In other words if Zsand's word means truth then his would have to be put in 2nd as in the mtlk file name.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
We know our "words" and what they "mean". We know a lot about them, but they are not needed now. Please trust me on this. We need to look in another direction.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Sorry didnt mean to keep beating a dead horse, we just want you guys to win!

Lets see....

The white clues said that "Wisdom" was the key. Have we tried everything to do with wisdom yet?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Where did everyone go? This is important stuff here!

top topics

join