It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Miss. TSA official charged in fatal stabbing

page: 1
9

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Miss. TSA official charged in fatal stabbing


www.clarionledger.com

One of the top federal Transportation Security Administration officials in the state of Mississippi has been arrested in connection with the killing of TSA worker Stacey Wright.

On Sunday, D’Iberville police found Wright, 43, stabbed to death in her apartment there.
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The murderer is the assistant federal security director for screening for the TSA. Which absolutely explains everything. He's a
psychopath and he is hiring psychopaths. All things considered,
you'd have to be a psychopath to take that job. Who else would be willing to do what they are doing to another human being, all for a paycheck? I suppose nobody else will hire them. Paycheck or no,
the TSA is the bottom of the barrel for alphabet agencies. Next
to the CIA that is. It's really no surprise to find out one of them is a
vicious murderer. I'll bet there's more where that came from.

www.clarionledger.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Did I miss something on the link
you provided, no details in the
story as to what happened?
edit on 20-9-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Did I miss something on the link
you provided, no details in the
story as to what happened?
edit on 20-9-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)


What more do you need?
She was stabbed to death.
I think we can agree that a knife was involved.

I'm going to assume more details will come out soon after the investigation is done.



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby


The murderer is the assistant federal security director for screening for the TSA. Which absolutely explains everything. He's a
psychopath and he is hiring psychopaths. All things considered,
you'd have to be a psychopath to take that job. Who else would be willing to do what they are doing to another human being, all for a paycheck? I suppose nobody else will hire them. Paycheck or no,
the TSA is the bottom of the barrel for alphabet agencies. Next
to the CIA that is. It's really no surprise to find out one of them is a
vicious murderer. I'll bet there's more where that came from.

www.clarionledger.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


I agree totally with this assessment.

The Nazi's took their psychopaths out of prisons and filled the top echlens of the SS with these psycho killers. Seems to me this is similar.



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580
 





What more do you need?


I just thought it was such a short
article and was wondering why
they charged the TSA officlal, -
did they catch her in the act or
whatever? I guess this just happened
and not much more to the story for
now. And yes they have to be
psycho to do what they do.



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby
 


Miss. TSA official charged in fatal stabbing


She probably declined his pat down...


I'm serious...





posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
All things considered, you'd have to be a psychopath to take that job. Who else would be willing to do what they are doing to another human being, all for a paycheck? I suppose nobody else will hire them. Paycheck or no, the TSA is the bottom of the barrel for alphabet agencies. Next to the CIA that is. It's really no surprise to find out one of them is a vicious murderer. I'll bet there's more where that came from.

www.clarionledger.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


Um... I'll tell You who. SomeOne who has lost Their family, friends, home, job, and has nothing left - yet still struggles to survive. Like Me. If I could stand for more than 1/2 hour, *I* would be applying.

Ref:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu
 


Didn't you say in that thread you wouldn't take a job because it would go against your morals? (or was that _____ habit?)



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Amaterasu
 


Didn't you say in that thread you wouldn't take a job because it would go against your morals? (or was that _____ habit?)


That would be Walmart, sir, and I did say that. But that was when I could fill My time with applying for any other job, but if They're desperate for workers, and I'm destitute... In three days' time, it will be pickle bag, Me and My thumb. And, yeah, if I had the two or three weeks He had been sneaking around looking for ways to get away from Me to use, I would have been down to Wally in a heartbeat.

Where's the point in 10 days?

Really, I would have applied to the TSA. But in 10 days' time, I will have no address. And don't think the priority was to establish a job, so much as establish My next move. There is a five year waiting list for the local Titus Towers - which I could scrape by in with even MORE than $29 dollars twice a month. But there is nowhere where My benefits alone will pay for available.

I gave the contents of My apartment to the neighbor - I might guess it doesn't matter - for His pickle bag. Well, minus what I take with Me... And off I go. Bob Dylan, baby. When You ain't got nothing, You got nothing to lose. There are places I have wanted to visit (and, perhaps, revisit) and the fear is burnt away. I'm prepared for this.

I might contemplate the idea that My strife thrills You, but that would make assumptions about You I wouldn't make. I would need additional data. I have My probabilities gauged and they are pretty shiftable at the moment, so I'll make no statement of what they are are this time.

Bonch, may abundance overtake You and I can again spar here in forum as I am swept back upward.



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Posted by Amaterasu
That would be Walmart, sir, and I did say that.

 


No it wasn't it was in response to Allied Barton, Securitas and Signal 88, which are security companies and you said:


Posted by Amaterasu
Thank You. I checked into Them, in fact. I do have personal issues on an ethical basis regarding Their requirement to pass a drug test. And My self medication for My arthritis would likely set Them off, too... I'm guessing They don't want Me...


My mistake, it was ethics that you were worried about, not morals. So again, how would working at the TSA be ethical?



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu


Bonch, may abundance overtake You and I can again spar here in forum as I am swept back upward.

 


Hopefully you find something. Even though I despise you I wish you the best of luck. If you don't return I'm not sure who would be able to annoy me the same way.




posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


Even though I despise you I wish you the best of luck. If you don't return I'm not sure who would be able to annoy me the same way.





What a chump comment...I don't jive with her, but I don't go out of my way to relay that to her.


Tell you what boncho, how 'bout I annoy you from now on..? It wouldn't be too hard to make fun of your sorry ass.



edit on 20-9-2011 by facelift because: psellngi and onctent



posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
and the tsa

has now officially turned into

the gestapo ss

kudos and they are in charge of violating your personal space to make sure your not a criminal

how about a "tsa" for the "tsa" only fair



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Amaterasu

Posted by Amaterasu
That would be Walmart, sir, and I did say that.

 


No it wasn't it was in response to Allied Barton, Securitas and Signal 88, which are security companies and you said:


Posted by Amaterasu
Thank You. I checked into Them, in fact. I do have personal issues on an ethical basis regarding Their requirement to pass a drug test. And My self medication for My arthritis would likely set Them off, too... I'm guessing They don't want Me...


My mistake, it was ethics that you were worried about, not morals. So again, how would working at the TSA be ethical?


Survival creates Ethical dilemma, I agree. But You may note that I DID NOT (as You asserted) say I WOULDN'T work for Them. I have Ethical issues, yes. What I said is They probably do not want Me. The only place I have said in the past that I wouldn't work for is Walmart.



posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by boncho
 

Even though I despise you I wish you the best of luck. If you don't return I'm not sure who would be able to annoy me the same way.

What a chump comment...I don't jive with her, but I don't go out of my way to relay that to her.
Tell you what boncho, how 'bout I annoy you from now on..? It wouldn't be too hard to make fun of your sorry ass.

edit on 20-9-2011 by facelift because: psellngi and onctent



Honesty is the best policy even if it involves being blunt.

Like the fellow at the TSA, his idea of bluntness was killing a women, would have done much better for himself if he just spoke his mind and didn't hold back those repressed feelings for so long.


edit on 21-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I worked with this guy when he was just an acting supervisor at ord.

He never tried to stab me, but did # me over.

Makes me happy he will be spending the rest of his life in prison.


As for the tsa bashing, you all need to step away from the crack pipe.



posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOven
 


Step away from the pipe? TSA has been harrasing people ever since they were formed.

They have not provided security but more like domestic terrorism. You are not understanding the scenario for what it is.



posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sidepocket
reply to post by TheOven
 


Step away from the pipe? TSA has been harrasing people ever since they were formed.

They have not provided security but more like domestic terrorism. You are not understanding the scenario for what it is.


You have no clue what you are talking about.

Maybe in your case it is too late to step away from that pipe.



new topics

top topics



 
9

log in

join