It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I called NASA regarding the No Fly Zone on Moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've heard something about this. The idea is now that more countries are getting in on the act of going to the moon (Japan had an orbiting surveyor, and China is intending to send a manned mission to the moon within ten years) there's a growing concern that historically significant areas on the moon should be protected. If some dope went up to the first human footprint on the moon at the Apollo 11 site and kicked dirt over it, or brought back the "Fallen Astronaut" statue left behind by Apollo 15, it would cause massive outrage. It's simply to protect the integrity of the landing sites themselves and has absolutely nothing to do with restricting airspace over the sites.

Realistically, there are no treaties to enforce such a thing anyway, and as of right now, there are no threats in the forseeable future that would even cause such a concern. More importantly, our economy is in such a bad shape that I doubt we'll be going back to the moon ourselves anytime soon. This is an internet rumor and it should be dismissed as such.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Word to the wise...The Hindu is a dirty rag.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Perhaps someone could clarify this particular section and the terms it refers to, specifically disclosure of "New Technology", as so to not misunderstand what the article is stating.

C. 8 New Technology

The Contractor shall disclose new technology discovered under this contract. For additional information or to obtain disclosure, interim, or final New Technology Report forms, contact the NASA Glenn Technology Utilization Office at (216) 433-5569.

[End of Section]

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

I think I may call that number tomorrow and inquire about the no fly zone and as to who or what will be enforcing it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Also "Before it is News" they also ran with it.

Before it is News

Feeling the pressure of mounting investigations launched by citizen activists concerning alien structures and artifacts on the Moon and Mars, the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration has made a bold and incredible move: NASA has announced No-Fly Zones on the Moon. Although the space agency claims the purpose of the No-Fly Zones are to preserve and protect the historic landing sites of the Apollo astronauts, some question why the zones happen to include regions where heavy attention has been focused—areas where purported alien technology is lying scattered across the lunar soil.

edit on 20-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

What this effectively does is to make it a criminal act to "invade" a no-fly zone. What label is given to individuals who enter no-fly zones here on Earth? TERROR-IST. And then the Department of Homeland Security can strip away all personal rights and indefinitely incarcerate anyone involved.

NASA knows that people have been and are increasingly questioning lunar anomalies. They also know that billionaires like Richard Branson and his contemporaries are looking toward SPACE and THE MOON as their next frontiers. These wealthy billionaires can hire the BEST engineers and astronomers to fuel private R&D. In fact, wealthy billionaires with sites set towards space have more funding from their personal wealth than the entire NASA budget. NASA also recognizes that other countries like Japan, India, China, and (now) countries from the Middle East are *highly interested* in visiting the moon for some odd reason, as if they have al acquired --recently-- some strange and odd fascination with the lunar surface.

This is the best preemptive strike our government (NASA) can manage because of budgetary constraints. They are obviously hiding something, as the debris from "rocket emissions" and whatever else pales in comparison to the regular pelting the lunar surface gets from meteor/meteorite impacts. "Historic Preservation" is but a ruse to hide the real reason for enacting no-fly zones where the US has no authority to do so.

They are firing a shot across the bow of anyone and everyone interested in unveiling the truth about and exposing the secrets hidden in and on the moon.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Hello, GhostLancer- I agree with you 100%- there are many secrets (especially geological ones) concerning the Moon that defy all Earth explanations; it will be up to private enterprises such as Richard Branson's Virgin Aerospace which can bring truthful information to those of us on Earth. Hopefully the artifacts and research brought back from the Moon by such non-government enterprises will be without political prejudices or- & I use this term deliberately- "alien agendas".

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join