It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainstorming, Hypotheses-building, Connecting The Dots--the Big Conspiracy Picture--Invitation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
1. I've studied globalism since 1965 when I had to manage the Allderdice Collection in my University Library Special Collections Dept. as acting Director.

2. I've studied UFO's and Biblical prophecy since 1960-ish in Jr High.

3. Things Have certainly gotten more complex and messier since those days.

4. I'm quite clear about the Biblically predicted satanic global tyranny being discussed in the globalists' own words and docs at least as early as 110 years ago.

5. The last 10-20 years, there have been various levels of warnings from a range of sources and a range or qualities in terms of sources . . . of WWIII, Disasters from space, plagues, massive quakes, UFO disclosures etc. Sometimes it seems like those warnings ebb and flow and sometimes it seems like they incrementally get ratcheted up year to year.

6. Most of the warnings are more than a little plausible because they fit within the broad goals, structure, strategies and methods of the globalists.

7. EVEN IF ALL ONE DID was to take the Biblical prophecies about the END TIMES . . . and project what a global cabal would have to do to end up doing what the Bible says they would do--then MOST OF THE WARNED about stuff would well fit within such scenarios, structures, methods, etc.

8. WHAT I'D LOVE TO SEE ON THIS THREAD is . . . some collaborative brainstorming as to what all's going on with the repeated warnings that fit well enough within the broad script of such things but never quite materialize.

9. Is their timing off?

10. Are they changing plans a LOT on the fly because life is so complex--even they know that precise long range planning simply does not work?

11. Are the purported ET's/Fallen Angels changing the schedule--they are known to lie, lie, lie about events and timing.

12. Are Christian prayers facilitating God messing with their timelines?

13. Are they merely fear mongering . . . winding people up in a very sadistic Neuro-Linguistic Programming sort of way--getting folks to sit on the edge of their fears anticipating utter calamity only to have nothing happen over and over and over again--RESULTING IN--fatigue a la CRY WOLF too many times--RESULTING IN--less attention being paid to what the evil globalists increasingly are want to do in broad daylight?

14. Or is one of their goals to get folks anticipating utter chaos sooooooooooooo much and soooooooooooo repeatedly to great frustration that the people virtually WISH FOR IT just to get the anxiety of not knowing when the other shoe is going to drop--OVER? The result of that might well be a very intensified bloody chaos when they finally pushed the GO button on such things.

15. Would that result in mindless compliance on the way to the death camps like the Eloi marching passively into the depths of the Morlochs to be eaten in THE TIME MACHINE?

16. OR WHAT?

17. What are our best guesses, hypotheses, inputs on the above? Are there any sources, whistle blowers etc. speaking to such things?

18. Is it all a disinformation effort to confuse thing so much that no one can anticipate the evil doers very well at all?

What?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
the hard part is with other peoples opinion involvedm, will spawn arguments between view points, just saying it will be there, NOT saying you cant find out any information

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by peanutman27

No doubt.

I just don't know of any better, more viable forum to try and facilitate such a discussion/brainstorming session on.

We have so many wonderful perspectives with so much great talent . . .

WE OUGHT to be able . . . and I'd think willing . . .

to produce some real good critical thinking and come up with some real good hypotheses . . .

We might even, then, be able to ferret things out to a few more probable things that might well be truly going on ???

I'd think.

imho.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think its just a big mind-job meant to harbor fear or curiosity in people, if for nothing else than to keep people on their toes. And the premise is unstoppable--it's like waiting for the worst thing ever...this could be it, that could be it, but time keeps on tickin' so the worst is yet to come!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeawesome
I think its just a big mind-job meant to harbor fear or curiosity in people, if for nothing else than to keep people on their toes. And the premise is unstoppable--it's like waiting for the worst thing ever...this could be it, that could be it, but time keeps on tickin' so the worst is yet to come!

Hmmmmmmm

I certainly agre with the fear mongering.

I'm skeptical they really want us 'on our toes.'

I think they want to knock everyone off kilter and increase confusion, distress, stress, anger, chaos etc.

Their boss LOVES chaos, death, destruction, fear, pain, suffering . . .

Much appreciate your kind reply.

top topics

join