It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Elected Presidents of the United States of America just Puppets ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Are the Elected Presidents of the United States of America just Puppets of the New World Order Elites or are they members of the New World Order how do we know I have heard Alex Jones say that the Presidents are just Puppets ?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
alot of people are going to say yes and i have a diffrence in opinion

the only puppets in this country is the american people

our strings are pulled everyday on what to do where to go and what to think

my story and im stickin to it.
edit on 19-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
campaign promises fall by the wayside, nothing changes when administrations change, clearly the president has no real hand in the running of this global gov't. the people who are actually in charge are the ones with the money.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
They would be under immense pressure, but no they are not puppets. They can think and act for themselves, if they want to.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think that whoever has the most money controls all things in society. Ever heard of the phrase "Follow the money"? Yeah that couldn't be more true in today's society.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I agree with Neo. The American people have become the puppets. Sheeple. The people should not be afraid of the government, it's the government that should be afraid of it's people. Take this "protest" they did on wall street through the weekend. That was stupid. Standing there with signs isn't going to accomplish anything. Taking action will. Yes I am talking about revolution, and bombings, and killings. To make a point just like our "wars in the middle east" make a point. Al Capone once said the only difference between his organization and the governments was that they had more money, guns, and men. The only way to win this is to fight fire with fire unfortunately. I would put every penny on my life that the American people doesn't have what it takes. Because that's how scared and under control they are. No one in America is going to rise up against their government. Other countries will and have but not America.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think that if Ron Paul should indeed win the presidency, that question will be answered once and for all.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

yes mate, they're puppets of banksters and european royalty, in particular the british/german royal family. they have all been related to british/german and french royalty.

when the roman empire collapsed it went under ground and became the vatican. and the rothschilds do the vaticans banking. have a read up about treaty 1213 and treaty verona... get your head round it all and rise up above they're pathetic little game!!

have a read of the thread- all roads lead to rome, and the 2 others that are linked to it!!

we've been kept in a naive little world enslaved to debt because they fear our true potential!!

we truely are the one's we've been waiting for!!

a really good film[s] worth watching are- the esoteric agenda- and rik clay 2012: transition of the ages!!! [the first 2 parts of this are a lil dodge because they had to be edited cos of copyright, but you still get the idea, just stick with it]

esoteric agenda- www.youtube.com...

rik clay- www.youtube.com... this is the logo that got edited out- 2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Absco

I agree. I don't know what those people were thinking when they decided to do the whole occupy wall street thing on a SATURDAY. A weekend for crying out loud! That wasn't a serious protest it was a joke! I was so stupid in giving those people the benefit of the doubt. If I was them, and if I had the balls to, I would've done that on a WEEKDAY, you know, where the most crooked of crooks come out and play with our lives on a daily basis. Sorry I guess my comment should be in the rant section.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think to a point that may be true. We live in a system of "perceived freedom". The illusion that we can change our system by electing officials is simply another control in that system. It keeps us from showing up at the castle every couple of weeks with pitchforks and torches. also inb4 the "Land of Confusion" joke.
edit on 9/19/2011 by GeistMelange because: simple to simply

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

Absolutely. You're going to tell me that we have a Republican president being followed by a Democratic president and there's no change in policy?

The country just continues along the same lines?

The president is being told what to do.

Ignore the man behind the curtain folks.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If a bully was pushing you around trying to get you to punch him, eventually, you're going to work up the courage to fight him. The same principle doesn't seem to apply to how we are being treated in this country. One side wants us to work, the other side wants us to have individual rights, one side wants peace, one side gains money from the wars. It's a F**ked up system and I know a bunch of people are getting tired of it but no one is overturning anything. No one is doing anything monumental. No one is making history the way I learned about revolutions and power (given, history was written by the winners, so the stories are always going to be different of the truth, dead men can't talk or give the facts)

Buying a Guy Fawkes mask isn't going to help either, who do you think owns the rights to the movie, let alone the merch? Look at the dumb logic in that one. You're feeding consumerism to make a protesting point about consumerism and your society/political believe systems.

I'm sorry for ranting, this isn't my place to do so. But nothing will get done in America unless we all overthrow our local governments. Small towns, marshal law, whatever. Make it work. Because you have to work from the outside in. We are likeminded people here but I would bet on my life, no one here would organize to take down a government. We can talk about it but really, in numbers is where it counts. 200 people storm a government building. That's an army of 200. more people get in it doubles, and triples, and quadruples! But alas, this country doesn't have what it takes. By this point you're asking, what about you? Talk the talk but you can't walk the walk. And you're right. Because one person can't do it alone. This isn't a stupid action movie. It takes more than one to take down an empire. Monopoly. That's all this country is, is a nice little game and we're all the pieces lined up like a row of ducks doing what we're told.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
By now you actually have to ask this question?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KySc5
I think that whoever has the most money controls all things in society. Ever heard of the phrase "Follow the money"? Yeah that couldn't be more true in today's society.

Yes - I think it is definitely "follow the money". Especially after reading different (not official) viewpoints of our past history.

I do think the president has input - - but his primary job is to deliver the message. The presidency has never been one person.

I think global cooperation is the only logical progression. I think a One World Federation (not the conspiracy NWO) is the only logical direction.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Lol, do retards actually think politics is legitimate?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Revolution is not a bad word. Some of the greatest betterment of our situation as a species have been because of revolution. I understand your anger. Life has had a very bitter taste lately. But a bunch of random people overthrowing their local governments amounts to nothing more than a mob. revolutions must be organized things. Plans must be made for future stability.If you don't consider what comes next you get anarchy and that usually makes things worse than before. the well being of the people must be considered , otherwise you are killing the patient to cure the disease. Destroying things because it is the quickest and simplest way to solve a problem is what our "leaders" do now. I see how well it is working for them(sarcasm). I say these things to you with respect and I don't mean for them to sound adversarial. I understand your anger.

edit on 9/19/2011 by GeistMelange because: sarcasm

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GeistMelange

No no, not at all. I really do understand what your saying. It's true, things would just become anarchy if we were just to storm in. Maybe that's what some people are doing now, making plans for the future. But I just really wish I could get over this anger. It's like I have been desensitized and brainwashed to become angry even though I'm against their system. I feel like I want to die fighting for what I believe in, and that means destroying the government of the United States of America.

*sigh*

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I know some of you guys are suggesting that we should "rise up" against the American government, Suppose that if we do rise and revolt, the question would be What then? How would we be able to continue our way of life? I know I'm answering my question here, but we wouldn't and couldn't sustain our current lifestyles. You have to see the consequences pertaining the actions we might commit once we actually "revolt". Although I'm aware that the government is full of BS and lies, that the injustices the government commits behind our backs is wrong, and that an uprising is neccesary! What are the ramification of a post revolt/uprising America? Would it be worth it to start a crude uprising without any formal planning or unification? Are there any solutions to the question of a "clean and efficient" revolution?

I'm just asking questions to the never ending statements of "Revolution now" , and "down with the government"
So, what if we actually revolt?

(By the way, this is my first reply to a post on ATS)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Bah, Geist beat me to the question!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RageXVI

well yeah, this is what we were just talking about. It wouldn't be wise to go in but with a plan. Once again, the plan isn't going to mesh with everyone, just like it is now. But it's a matter of change. The most I've seen my friends do is move to another country. My friend hasn't been an American citizen for about 10 years now and she has no regrets. She says we have a lot of freedoms here and we take advantage of that everyday but for the most part, she's happier where she is. She hates America.

A group of people will do something about it one day. Hopefully I will be in the fight with them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join