It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Troop Movement in the United States. Why? Elenin? Collapse? What?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81

At that point somebody has to jump in and tell us that they feel "something is coming." They never know what it is but they usually had a symbolic dream and now they are scared. There will be at least a handfull of people that come along and say "I feel it too." Nobody knows what "it" is really. They just all know that their paranoia is at full red alert.

Guilty here! (Though I don't especially feel scared). But for a very long time the wierd dreams, the messages that came while I was meditating, etc. I treated as nonsense to laugh about, or just fabrications of my psyche to analyze and understand more about my issues with my respective parents or something.

Then I got a blog one day and just for fun, decided to post my dreams. What happened was that they turned out not to be silly or unconnected to the outside world!
Example-Two days before the Tsunami in Japan I wrote pages and pages about a vision during a dream, of earthquakes, tsunamis, and technological disaster. The hypothesis of my writing was that such visions must be spurred by having been exposed to myths and stories such as that of Atlantis.
I was more then surprised when the events I saw in my head played out before me in the real world.

This kind of thing has happened many times now, so though I will not claim every dream, feeling or vision is a prediction of future, exterior, events, I pay attention to them just in case.

I do not see them as "End of The World" messages, but you know, some fo the events that are happening all the time ARE the End of some peoples World! If you have your spouse and children die in a earthquake that wrecks your whole town, it is pretty apocolyptic for you- even if it is not for those on the other side of the earth.
But there could be someone sensitive on the other side of the earth that feels your experience....sometimes even before it occurs.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
We are currently in two wars. Weapons are being made, and weapons are being moved. Troops are being trained, and moved all the time.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

^^

^
^

its always scary to see so much war making equipment moving around you, how can one just accept having complete ignorance of why its there where its going whos planing to use it on who,

and the only ones not accepting that ignorance are here asking the questions and yet still with no answers but speculation,

doesnt gov make you feel safe

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The military is also doing whatever they want playing with their toys in my town also. Not hard to believe,i wish i was playing with those toys. I dont think anythings about to happen I just think they want to play aliittle.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I would say this is a bit bizarre... There is no reason that FEMA should be setting up anything right now.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
As for people feeling uneasy, well I think that's possibly explainable. Personally I felt fine UNTIL I started reading into these things the past few days. We keep hearing about this late september event that is going to happen, so naturally we will feel uneasy about it as it draws closer. Hell I didn't believe that quack who said the world was ending in May, but I still felt very uneasy throughout the day. That's just what fear of something happening does to you.

I know had I not even checked into this conspiracy stuff over the last few days, I don't believe I'd be feeling uneasy like I am now.

edit on 20-9-2011 by Whamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I don't doubt that people get glimpses of somethings ahead of time. However, what are the chances that some where in the world one of 3 billion people will dream of an event that hasn't happened yet? I would say that I would be suprised if nobody dreamed of anything that could later be tied to some event in a round-about way.

What I'm talking about is the people I've seen say stuff like, I had a dream of thirty peridot colored ravens flying over a city last night. That means on the thirtyth of August there will be great death in an urban area.

Then people jump in and talk about how they have felt something coming and it was confirmed by the dream. Somebody will say the dream means that a false flag is going to happen somewhere on that day. The speculation begins and it grows. All the while people say, "it must be true because I've felt it growing near lately."

I'm not saying we shouldn't question things or believe in supernaturual things. I'm saying people need to excercise critical thinking. They also need to recognized when they're being pulled in to a paranoid circle jerk. Curiosity is fine. When it leads to unsubstantiated fear it is a problem. When people keep perpetuating the same baseless fear time and again it leads to a burn out. That means the people involved begin to lose quality of life and those on the outside stop listening. Everybody loses the ability to help or be helped.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dasysgod

The simple answer is that THU refers to the trailer being dropped off. Those are FEMA Temporary Housing Units that disaster victims use for a short period of time until their home is repaired or other accomidations are arranged. (Remember the "FEMA trailers everybody complained about after Katrina.)

Between disasters the government has to store them some where. It is cheaper to store them on land the government already owns. They can move the trailers to locations that are close to potential disaster areas. Then they are available more quickly for disaster victims. Believe it or not you can tell what geographical areas are most likely to be hit by disaster. It isn't hard to set up at a safe distance.

Why wouldn't there be a guard to protect federal property from vandals and vagrants? Kids like to destroy "abandoned" property. They also use it as a place to do things they don't want to do in public or can't do in public. There are a few dozen reasons to guard a bunch of stored trailers in a remote location like that.

Also the video claims the water tower was built specifically for this new trailer park. However, the don't provide a time frame. Their is not even a claim much less evidence to support the assertion. On top of that he gives a blurry picture as proof of construction. To me it looked like trucks dropping off other trailers. There was no evidence of generators or other heavy equipment associated with major construction.

Again, a very simple thing being blown out of shape. The so, called FEMA prisons have much more credibility than this clip. Do you really think they would guard a concentraion with a single shack?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Well, I don't get worked up about this stuff really. I mean, I may have moments in my day where I am observing my "feeling" and perhaps wondering what it pertains to and if there is anything I could do to prepare, pragmatically. Or get into it for a few moments while actively writing on a board with others....

But we all have a regular life too, with regular responsibilities and all that tend to take precedence over these feelings or predictions! I mean, when you have to do your job or take care of your families everyday needs, you don't really keep thinking or emoting about any of the stuff you dream about, feel about the future, or hear on ATS!

I don't anyway, and I can't imagine other people really getting into an emotional state of anxiety on a constant basis throughout the day based on visions, guesses or predictions of future events?

I guess I'm saying I don't think it is such a big deal. -And perhaps, it is good that people who have trouble doing that (detaching from those concerns and dealing with the reality here and now) DO become desensitized somewhat.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well this is a little odd. I say odd because although I feel as if we are headed towards something unforseen and will change how we think and live (whether it be tomorrow or years down the road) I am not seeing anything in my area that would substantiate my "feeling".

I live near and my hubby works on one of the biggest if not the biggest army installation in the US. It's very quiet and at least half of our soldiers are deployed at the moment. I haven't seen any huge troop movements or moving of military equipment, or convoys not even for training. And if something was up as far as troop movements or huge "training" exercises going on in our area, my hubby would know. The whole post would know. So continue to be alert as you should always be, but don't freak out quite yet lol. I will update if I hear or see anything in my area that correlates to these "reports".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join