It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilians, psychic agents, annunaki, planet x etc?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
How many of you out there really suscribe to these theroies? I read them and thnk crackpot with psychological disorders but obviously some believe it. How many of you and why?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
im a fence sitter regarding the reptilian theory. some of the old artifacts that have been found around the world all somewhat resemble a reptoid. there's a post that has some pictures of some old reptoid statues.
i hope its just a story and its not true...for our sake

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
they are all fake,all these theories come from underground sites with psychedelic colors and horrible fonts like they were made by 10 year olds.

the people that made them have never seen an alien and yet they come out with all these theories about lizards and grays.They even know how how each species reproduce and what type of crafts they use.

All these dumb theories appeared curiosly after science fiction films in the 50's were showed.also tv series like V and Stargate don't help.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by DarkSide]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure about the reptilian thing...but I wouldn't say it is bunk. I'm sure the universe holds many strange things I may not be able to understand. I strongly believe in the Annunaki...there are many old texts and much writing about them, more so than there is evidence of bible happenings. As to planet X, again, it's possible, I dunno. I am not a crack pot nor am I unintelligent, I have an extremely high IQ, though in all reality, that means nothing in the large scheme of things, but you get my point. I sometimes have as much trouble with those that are closed minded to the possibilities and wonders of this universe, as you do about those that can see beyond, and believe....

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Lady V you misunderstand me, I never said that they don't exist however I have yet to see any proof that they do. As darkside pointed out while the existance of any form of extraterrestrial life has yet to be proven those who suscribe to these theroes claim to "know" exactly what types of aliens there are, what crafts they, use how they reproduce etc.
Then I read post like the one on the "breathing technique that causes reptoids to shapeshift" In which the poster not only believes the theroies, but casually talks about reptoids in human form as well as hybrids, workng at the grocery store and post office and being followed by Psychic police. Now maybe I can't "see as far as others" but that does sound like the ramblibngs of a demented mind to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
How many of you out there really suscribe to these theroies? I read them and thnk crackpot with psychological disorders but obviously some believe it. How many of you and why?

Aliens -- yes, I believe in them but I don't believe they visit here (or if they do, they have a "don't meddle" policy that has held up well.) I do think there are other races in the universe, but they could be a very long way off (billions of light years away.)

Reptilians -- No. I know some pretty loathesome people and I'm quite sure they're human. The whole "breeding" thing is just plain silly and the rest of it is rather easily knocked over.

Annunki -- Yes and no. I know a bit about the culture and can recognize some of the cuneiform (and when I get around to it, I'll learn to read it.) Yes, the collective name for the Sumerian gods was "Annunki." No, they weren't space aliens and Dear Old Stichin has proved time and time again that he can't read cuneiform. He mistranslates the Enumma Elish to serve his own warped imagination and completely ignores the rest of Sumerian culture and writings that exist in museums... because these writings show that his translation is complete bunk.

Planet X -- should win the Oscar for the stupidest astronomical event ever. Do I believe there are planets beyond Sedna? Yes, there sure might be. Do I believe that they come roaring through the lower solar system (with their attendant load of aliens) every 3,600 years or so and cause destruction and so forth? No, I don't because there's a lot of written records and other historical evidence (remember, our ancestors were leaving painted and carved records some 50,000 years ago and longer) that says there isn't a major cataclysmic event that happens on a regular basis.

Conspiracies -- yes, I believe there are conspiracies and coverups and so forth, but I believe there's a lot of hysteria.

Second Coming -- No. I'm Pagan and like most of the world, I don't believe in this.

Mayan Calendar -- I think it's time they carved a new calendar. No, I don't think the world is coming to an end.

Illuminati -- I believe it was a historical group and that though there have been attempts to revive it, there's no grand cabal running things. If there is, they are less effective as world leaders than my cat would be.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331

Then I read post like the one on the "breathing technique that causes reptoids to shapeshift"

I don't even open most of those threads, not because I see them as crack pots, but because I have seen so many of them around the net, and because, though I am very open minded....and I will admit anything is possible....there are some things that simply don't ring "right" to me, and I'm very good at that sort of thing, much of those types of thing are seen somewhere on the net and then someone takes off with it, if there is any truth in it, we will learn through the test of time...plus, I only have so much time in order to research and delve into the things of my interest.....

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I like to keep an open mind.
For the whole Reptilian theory, there's plenty of history the points to a sort of Reptilian race.
But according to some people here, it's just History--Who cares?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well to be honest i believe any race that would visit another "non space" planet or developing planet publicly first as it would most likley not be in their best intrest to share with "Tecnically under developed cultures"

We would probly have nothing to offer tecnical wise and would start to latch on to any other race and attemp exploit as much as we could then get violent when things arnt going our way

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Crash]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i have an open mind but for the most part i agree with byrd on this one.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hmm.. Darkside is another.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
infinite love is the only truth,
reading this... is only the illusion of yourself warning them...
i'm waiting for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Having witnessed a lizard transformation myself, I can say with all certainty that the reptiles are real.

Where they came from and what they want I don't know, but the truth is that there are people here that are not what they appear to be.

My advice,

Keep your self to your self.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Dear Old Stichin has proved time and time again that he can't read cuneiform. He mistranslates the Enumma Elish to serve his own warped imagination and completely ignores the rest of Sumerian culture and writings that exist in museums... because these writings show that his translation is complete bunk.

I couldn't agree with you more. Sitchin makes such wild assumptions and leaps of logic that he destroys any crediblity that he's ever had. One of the biggest leaps that I can remember reading, was Sitchin stating that the reason Sumerians called the sky "the water above" was because they were aware of the ort cloud or something similar lol. Sky... blue. Water... usually blue in appearance. RAIN! The reason they referred to the sky or heavens or firmament or whatever as being "the water above" seems far simpler than... they knew about celestial bodies that are undetectable with the naked eye lol. Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I believe it is totally possible. Alot of it makes since from a Judaism (Sephardic Kabbalistic) and a Christian standpoint. (Though a Christian would have to be a bit more openminded to some of the dead sea scrolls and most of all their own bible...so much mystery is in their face and it gets overlooked. Im not anti-christian, I was a missionary overseas and currently work for a large ministry...though my view point is drastically changing.

Cant say what is truth as I have not witnessed a single thing, but add to the mix the general conspiracy of U.F.Os. and it paints a coherent story of sorts from these different perspectives.
What has amazed me, is the general "UFO" audience seem to not like the idea.

In actuality I think when we start applying these hypothosis of UFOs theories to day to day life...it gets a bit uncomfortable...but heck, I can fully see (UFO or not) David Ickes and Alex Jones theories of an Illumanati cable trying to control us...through religion, etc.

This is really a deep topic, and I didnt do much to make a logical case for anything...all that to say an open mind goes a long way and eventually the puzzle will put itself together.

Gods peace

dAlen

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim_uk74
Having witnessed a lizard transformation myself, I can say with all certainty that the reptiles are real.

Where they came from and what they want I don't know, but the truth is that there are people here that are not what they appear to be.

My advice,

Not to doubt what it was you actually witnessed Tim, but could you walk me through what actually happened, where you are, just so I can understand it. I dont' want to disregard anything as being a possibility, but it does sound a little far-out for mine.

once again I dont' want to offend you in any way, or doubt you, but just after some info on what actually happened.

M@

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disaster_Boy

Originally posted by tim_uk74

My advice,

Not to doubt what it was you actually witnessed Tim, but could you walk me through what actually happened, where you are, just so I can understand it. I dont' want to disregard anything as being a possibility, but it does sound a little far-out for mine.

once again I dont' want to offend you in any way, or doubt you, but just after some info on what actually happened.

M@

Well.. I don't take offence really

Actually I experienced this while I was at my wife's families house in the phillipines. They live in the midle of a jungle provence.

My wife is pregnant and there is a legend of somthing called a WakWak!! apprently a lizard like shape changer. I didn't believe this when I heard about it, I put it down to living in the midle of the jungle, but i actually witnessed the damn thing.

Actually I felt it one night, the presence and I heard a whisper like Whhhhaakkkwhhaaakkk...

Then noises on the roof...

I went out side to see what the bloody hell was going on holding a sturdy broom handle I might add!!

Anyway, I say what could only be described as a very large fluid object on the roof, it looked weird like it was constantly moving.... I threw a stone up on the roof and a face looked out of the mass and it was weird and distorted though it was without question a reptilian face with a very long thin tongue...

I shouted and threw more stones and it seemed to move to one side of the house and then disapeared into the jungle brush..

So for one that makes me a very strong believer in the reptilians but the question I want answered is what do they want?

The local people when I talked about it made ritual objects and used a special fruit juice to sprinkle around the area apparently the reptilians don't like strong smells!!

Anyway, I am work so I can't go on and on,

Ask me more if you want to know.

All the best people.

Tim.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mwm1331

Hi Mwm1331,

Aliens and UFO's, without a question they exist.

Reptillians:

Yes they exist and are behind many of our world problems, controllers of the greys!

Psychic agents, exist.

Annunaki, exist.

Planet X, exists but when it will come back is the real question.

Now your probably going to ask me where's the proof right?

There is a very long list of stories, eye witness accounts in the thousands and if including ancient texts, paintings and history millions but in order for you to really understand it all you must "Open Your Mind, because people who do not believe in these things are not yet ready to accept them and won't but the evidence that they exist far outweighs the evidence that they do not.

(The information is out there if you seek it.)

I'm sure you may think this is a joke obviously because that was pretty much the purpose of the thread I can see that but many will eventually learn that the joke is on them when the truth is unveiled.

I'm a 100% believer and have my personal reasons!

Best Regards!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tim_uk74

tim_uk74,

What part of the Philippines were you in?

The province please?

Thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join