It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi ats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
who held nazi debt at end of war and lost hardest? Any historian out there that knows?

btw way hi ats

i read over 40 newspapers a day as a hobby and this is one subject i never see but wonder about ^.^
edit on 18-9-2011 by chapterhouse because: lost thought, was interrupted

edit on Sun Sep 18 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed from title WW2 Nazi Debt

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
You got a school project due in soon on this subject?

Google is your friend

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
You got a school project due in soon on this subject?

Google is your friend

google is no ones friend =)
have tried that in past always gives whos or has been hunted as a nazi but not much anything else.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
When the federal republic of Germany was born, all debts were written off, all reichmarks hioldings in banks were converted into deutchmarks. A saying arose just after that war that, Russia got the land, America got the gold, England got the debt.
Also, as soon as the war ended, Stalin stopped paying for all the lease/lend supplies sent to him by America/Britain.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I don't know that I can substantiate this but it was my impression that it was US and English banks that were loaning Germany the most money immediately before WW2.
Jim Marrs has written extensively about it in his book Rise of the Fourth Reich.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

Welcome to ATS. May you enjoy a long and interesting time here.

You may want to save your non-Intro remarks until you cant start a thread in the rest of the forums, after your first 20 posts on ATS.
In the meantime, try searching for your topic
ask.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is to tell others a bit about yourself and to have other members stop by and say hello to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Wouldn't it have been swell if the fall of Nazi Germany had ruined the Bush family? Wish Prescott would have sent them a little more money.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Long time since I came back to intro only just made second post tonight about weather

But the answer is the USofA paid off germanys debt after war then they paid USofA, well close but fact federal reserve paid it off and USofA paid federal reserve. There you have it our parents tax payers money paid it off to our privately owned federal reserve.

sorry for the bad news

new topics

top topics

join