It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian Bear Drooling Over The European Debt Crisis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
They say nothing is new under the sun,,,those of us old enough wil remember how the former USSR was the biggest threat to European soverignty since Hitlers foray into World domination.

Now with the collapse of the European Economies in the east almost certain, are the cashed up Russians about to offer the almost bankrupt nations such as Greece a lifeline?

The same old same old dresssed up as Economic partnership?

The Russians have the third largest number of Billionares( those Party bosses sure lost out when the USSR divided?)
The link below lists the Russian Billionares,
en.wikipedia.org...

The west must act now surely , else the Russians and perhaps even a Russian/Chinese takeover of Europe may appear on the horizon?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I was reading some where and Russia had plans to setup there own type of EU and they wanted to have all the countries that were in the Soviet Union, so it doesn't suprise me that they would be willing to expand into Europe.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

The west must act now surely , else the Russians and perhaps even a Russian/Chinese takeover of Europe may appear on the horizon?

Act now to do what?
Does the west plan on bailing out Europe? No, the west is broke.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

It is chilling no doubt...control is now in the reach of those who lurk in the shadows where the blackest powers cower...(sic) .

The oil men of the vast Russian nation would once have been Stalins Lackeys , now they own a fair portion of the world.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The U.S refused to bail out Russia when they were in deep financial trouble, and rightly so.

However, it's now Russia's turn to have the financial power over the West, they will remember when they came cap in hand. I'm sure whoever is bailed out by Russia, will have conditions applied.

Maybe they will follow the U.S model and we will start to see Russian airbases in the countries receiving financial support?
edit on 17/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Roman Ibrahimovic owns Chelsea FC ( Famous English Soccer Team) so the infiltration has begun.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Roman Ibrahimovic owns Chelsea FC ( Famous English Soccer Team) so the infiltration has begun.

Chelsea are my team. He has spent an absolute fortune turning the club into a competitive outfit.

Don't forget there are many clubs owned by Americans such as Manchester United, Liverpool and Aston Villa.

Many clubs are owned by Arabs. Now they really do have a boat load of dosh!!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

what is Russia going to do???...Does it now want to feed the Masses as America does now...Those that have Billions will keep their Billions. Russia will invest in Asia which is the next On and Popping maturing Market. Europe and US will break up and war within their selves. That is until we will work for a buck an hour.

Here in America, how long can we sustain 400,000 new out of work cases a week and the back side is how long can the government loose 400,000 tax payers a week. This tension will cause war within our own borders.

Here are some statistics 200,000,000 working Americans / 400,000 weekly jobs lost = 9.6 yrs that nobody will be working in America. This 10 yr clock started ticking Jan 2009

edit on 17-9-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Agree with you on the apalling job losses in the USA, with more and more jobs being lost due to companies setting up offshore in China and India.
When most are unemployed then what then? mass genocide?
It truly is odd if you think in that direction how keen the west is in relocating chinese/indian people into the west?
Perhaps one big cancer epidemic (ok bigger than the current cancer epidemic, will wipe us out.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Russia is tenth richest GDP in the world, how much that is due to millionaire entrepeneurs is not my guess.
Any monetary deals for failing Eastern Europe countries would be in-house and not EU. The US is not likely to intervene again, (research Leo Wanta) at all in the monetary sense, and the Russians are probably more hard nosed in the money game now, than they ever were, they have learned the hard way.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I highly doubt Germany whose GDP dwarfs Russia's will just sit idly by and let Russia of all countries walk in the front door.

Nice wiki quote though.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Europe has been set up for collapse via jihadi civil war after the Israelis are forced to nuke the M.E with their Sampson option. The US is also primed for collapse after the financial rug is pulled and whatever else they feel like unleashing upon you (they have prepared plenty of options).

Russia gets to move into a depopulated Europe and M.E. whilst China does the same with the USA once they have shoed the beaners away.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Agree with you on the apalling job losses in the USA, with more and more jobs being lost due to companies setting up offshore in China and India.
When most are unemployed then what then? mass genocide?
It truly is odd if you think in that direction how keen the west is in relocating chinese/indian people into the west?
Perhaps one big cancer epidemic (ok bigger than the current cancer epidemic, will wipe us out.

you lost me at MASS GENOCIDE! Civil wars just happen. Anarchy pockets form its just nature. Who said Genocide? Thats not productive.

Relocate Chinese and Indians,,,nope,,,people will do what they have to to eat

My point is nobody or should I say Government will become the Next USA because they will not agree to feed the masses as USA has

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I actually was being facetious but I apologise it may have come across as suggesting the mass influx of Chinese and Indians would perpertrate mass genocide against the mass unemployed in the west/USA,I was referring to first unemployment...then whats next?
Alll the jobs are now in India and china because they work for less, so perhaps when we are gone.the imported chinese and indians will get the jobs back in the USA again.
Back on topic,,,the Russians we all seem to forget has the worlds second or third biggest army, and lots of Nuclear/Neutronic weapons...Germany doesn't, its at the mercy of the Russians/chinese if the USA didn't choose to engage.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I actually was being facetious but I apologise it may have come across as suggesting the mass influx of Chinese and Indians would perpertrate mass genocide against the mass unemployed in the west/USA,I was referring to first unemployment...then whats next?
Alll the jobs are now in India and china because they work for less, so perhaps when we are gone.the imported chinese and indians will get the jobs back in the USA again.
Back on topic,,,the Russians we all seem to forget has the worlds second or third biggest army, and lots of Nuclear/Neutronic weapons...Germany doesn't, its at the mercy of the Russians/chinese if the USA didn't choose to engage.

Being my point ....the next super power will have to feed the masses as has the United States,,,Uncle Sam WILL be propped up for the time being for this very reason...it must feed the masses.......

Russia has the Largest Army in the world....History however recalls Its Army SUCKS

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

It is inevitable that not only Europe but the USA will be gobbled up. It has been in the plan for time. Both Europe and the states have been governed by commie infiltrators, Blair, Cameron, Bush, Obahma all dilligently working towards pushing their countries towards the abyss of a global freemason/communist dictate by selling the deliberate creation of huge debts.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jonthebaptist

My, you have an over-active imagination!

Fact is that Russia's economy (GDP) is similar to Spain and less than a tenth of the collective GDP of the European Union. It is fantasy to suggest a "Russian exonomic" takeover. Take the oil and gas out of Russia and what have you got?

Russia has so many billionaires because a few benefitted massively from the break-up of the Soviet Union, where state run concerns were taken over. Russia has a huge problem with corruption (yes, even worse than China) which keeps business constrained and inhibits expansion out of and in to Russia.

Corruption index

The EU has a debt crisis, but in the long run the EU will persist. As will the US.

Don't panic

Regards

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Over-active imagination eh. What a compliment thank-you so much, I do try. One thing that I would say by way of support for my theory is that I think that you have to be very wary of any information that is made available by the Ruskies. You may be being lulled into a false sense of security, maybe you are lulling us into a false sense of security. I am seeing alot of manifestations of connection between the Uk, China and Russia. Simple things like for example my brother who is a high ranking Freemason, has sent his daughter out to China in Hong Kong as an architect. His company has suddenly started taking on staff from Russia. There is something not quite right.

new topics

top topics

join