It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Cassini Movies from Saturn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Amazing, awesome and humbling views.

What an amazing system that we are so fortunate to be part of.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
can I be one of the few to say I am not impressed how much did the optics (cameras) cost no hd 3d.
shame nasa shame is this what passes as cutting edge technology

I agree. I can't help but seriously ask myself 'If this were all done with computer
generated graphicsand scaled models, would I or anyone else know the difference?' I am sure
that real universe and our portion of it is beautiful and moving but anything NASA always leaves
a sour taste in my (and quite a few others) mouth. Once a liar, Always a liar, No??
No Stars/Stars/Less Stars/More Stars/Dimmer Stars/Brighter Stars/Black and White/Colour??

www.disclose.tv...
I was going to make a thread about this one as I haven't seen it posted. It is fairly conclusive.

www.cluesforum.info...
A compulsory read for anyone still silly enough to unquestioningly believe anything NASA.
edit on 18-9-2011 by pshea38 because: fixed link

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I agree, I spent hundreds if not thousands of hours looking for evidence that they were there. Aside from a LOT of simulations I could not find too much evidence that they actually did go there.

Now assuming that 80% is fake it's a hell of a nice way to allocate funds for black programs. I recently seen damning evidence that the images NASA portraits as the Apollo landing site are in fact fake. So yeah knowing that a lot more can be faked.

These look to my like computer images.

<< 1   >>

join