It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival of the fittest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It is believed by many that man is a product of Natural selection and Survival of the Fittest. That is not this persons belief.

Yet I see daily those with out a walk with God complaining about corporations, rich, conspiracies, ect.

Well if you truly believe in the Theory of Evolution you must realize that you are inferior to Ford, Gates, Rockefeller, Rothchilds, Ect. Ect. As they are better then you by the shear fact they do not allow the vestigial conscience to get in the way of crushing weaklings to climb to their towers and invoke their powers upon you.

See if we evolved from something ape like and we came up with a moral code all on our own then we can define this code individually.

Stealing is wrong, yet many believe stealing from a rich / corporation is OK as they do not deserve their riches. Now if someone steals from a poor friend that is wrong as they worked for it and needed it.

Lying is wrong, yet many believe that telling someone that they look good when they do not believe it, and then talking behind their backs is OK as it will never get back to those you lied to.

Murder is wrong, yet survival of the fittest steps in when people decide to Kill an unborn child because they will have to be responsible for said child. But where is the survival of the human in that thought so what about the animals and plants, Survive man survive.

Morals and ethics are not a product of evolution. They had to have someone greater then any person ever alive to say this is right and this is wrong, other wise right and wrong always changed based upon the stronger.

If you believe Morals are subjective then do not complain when someone steals your belonging as they did not think of it as yours. Or when lied to shrug it off as you are inferior to them. Or if someone you love is killed by another just remember they were stronger and it is just a byproduct of evolution.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38
It is believed by many that man is a product of Natural selection and Survival of the Fittest. That is not this persons belief.
Yet I see daily those with out a walk with God complaining about corporations, rich, conspiracies, ect.
Well if you truly believe in the Theory of Evolution you must realize that you are inferior to Ford, Gates, Rockefeller, Rothchilds, Ect. Ect.

Rotschilds children will be fitter to survive then mine. I dont see anything contradicting evolution here.

See if we evolved from something ape like and we came up with a moral code all on our own then we can define this code individually.

What you mean 'define this code individually'?

Morals and ethics are not a product of evolution.

Why not? Working in group gave more chances on survival, while code of behaviour in each group individually had developed. Maybe not product, but a by-product certainly.

What it is that youre trying to prove in this topic? I don't even see any assumptions. Some people lack morals and ethics from various reasons. You're saying that if evolution was true we would be all moral and good and benevolent etc. etc. Thats just pure bull&*$&.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Rule 7 of animals farm:

"ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS"

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
the so called elites aren't fitter
they merely found their niche

as parasites

they've pulled the biggest con ever

all they've done since is poison the mind and poison the body to keep their slaves down

new topics

top topics

join