It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews Against Zionism Protest In Streets of NYC Agasint US Support For Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I came across this interesting video today. It is a protest on the streets of New York City. Of course I didn't hear a peep in the mainstream media. There are other groups here too, not just Jews Against Zionism. Muslims, Christians, Jews unite in this protest. This proves that everyone can get along if we get to the bottom of the evil and protest against it. This video also is a perfect example on how you can be a critic pf Israel and not be an Anti-Semite.

Hundreds of demonstrators took to the streets of New York on Thursday ahead of a scheduled UN vote on the recognition of a Palestinian statehood due next week, which the United States has signaled it will veto. Press TV' s Susan Modaress reports from New York.

edit on 17-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yes, what one of the anti Zionist Rabbis said, "They have hijacked the Jews". That Star of David is not anything to do with true Israel or David. It is a cursed pagan symbol. I fear for Israel. Those who control this counterfeit State of (not) Israel will bring it to doom. Selah!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I am not a religious person, but am aware of some scripture. There is a verse from Revelations I have quoted many times recently here on ATS in a few threads due to it being relevant. Once again, it seems relevant, in response to your post.

Revelations 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Gee whiz, I wonder why I didn't see this on the local NY ( Zionist ) news media?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Credit to the jews that do stand up.

Maybe they know jesus we not into being a real estate agent and he was not so keen on bankers.

Israel is great for selling military hardware because it makes everyone keep on buying stuff and thats what the real plan is except they have the best weapons to keep ahead of the game.

USA number one export is terror followed by tanks, guns and rockets.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Just watched all 5 parts of this video, it really deserves it's own thread.

Peace 1 love
edit on 14/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What a bunch of awful anti-semites those people are!

Oh wait... they are Jews. Kind of hard to call a jew an anti-semite, huh? What insult are you zionists going to use now to stifle those that don't agree with you?

Zionists are the filth of the earth. and so cowardly they hide behind the mask of being Jewish, when in reality they care nothing for the Jewish people.

I too am glad there are some Jews out there willing to stand up against these monsters.

join