It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Is Unable To Account For 36k Pounds Of Weapons Grade Uranium And Plutonium

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Where did the reporter get his numbers from....I don't see them in the "full report" (link).

Seems strange....such a small article.....of which I could find nowhere else, other than all the viral links to it.

??
edit on 22-9-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

Yeah, something like 24,000 years for the half life of Plutonium 239 if I remember correctly!
And my apologies if I am off by a thousand years or so!
How's that for a time limit?
edit on 22/9/11 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by silent thunder

Not everyone can produce a nuke. That is the only safety.
You don't suppose they lost this stuff. It was stolen and sold.

No but they have been talking up "dirty bombs" lately..

Isn't this stuff ideal for those??

Some people refer to a "dirty bomb" as a bomb, that will not explode but will make a large radius of deadly radioactivity. In reality, it was thought that radioactivity was deadlier than the explotion itself ...

all of the assumptions above, are wrong.

The difficulty in creating a nuclear bomb, is acquiring the material needed. Once you have the weapons grade material, you only need it to "implode", to explode ... even a child would be able to make a working nuclear bomb today, if he had the material to do wo.

This particular case, has the word ISRAEL written all over it. It is very well known that Israel has nuclear bombs, unofficially. And it is also very well known, that the US supplies them with the material. And it is only Israel that does not have to account for any of it's actions ...

Simple, case closed ... next.
edit on 22-9-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TeroK

---

Iran is a threat, a big threat.

Decoy

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
reply to post by TeroK

---

Iran is a threat, a big threat.

Decoy

Not to me.. Iranian people I've met, except that one dude, are ok in my book.

Irans "leaders" might threaten certain elite bankers, oligarchs and other assorted political jackwagons.. but I feel no threat from "them". The GOP & DNC are a bigger threat.. they actually start needless wars killing people.. now their losing weapons grade stuff?

Speaking of being a threat.. seems to me the nation that lies wars & occupations into being.. while dispatching untold 1000s innocent souls.. is more of a threat than Iran.. who hasn't attacked anyone in how many years? (two and a half centuries)

Also seems to me losing that much "Weapons Grade" material is a fat sign of irresponsibility that threatens humanity.. this reckless nation should be immediately disarmed, face sanctions and no fly zones until they get their poop together.. that evil stuff could fall into terrorists hands!!.. or worse, the see-eye-aye.. OMG!! DOOM.. RUN SCARED!! lol

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Like I said earlier......RADIATION HOT SPOT AT NYC ISRAELI EMBASSY

"One alleged radiation hot spot on Manhattan's east side has the potential for becoming a political hot spot: A strong radiation spike from the area of the Israeli Embassy. Officials would not comment on why they thought that particular area allegedly showed such a stunning peak in radiation.

The aerial survey is designed to help local officials react more quickly in the event of terrorists detonating a "dirty bomb" that releases radioactive material into the air. With the survey, police may be able to pinpoint the exact source of radiation by comparing new readings to their pre-existing "radiation map" of the area."

From
cleveland.indymedia.org...

By the late 1990s the U.S. Intelligence Community estimated that Israel possessed between 75-130 weapons, based on production estimates. The stockpile would certainly include warheads for mobile Jericho-1 and Jericho-2 missiles, as well as bombs for Israeli aircraft, and may include other tactical nuclear weapons of various types. Some published estimates even claimed that Israel might have as many as 400 nuclear weapons by the late 1990s. We believe these numbers are exaggerated, and that Israel's nuclear weapons inventory may include less than 100 nuclear weapons. Stockpiled plutonium could be used to build additional weapons if so decided.www.fas.org...
edit on 24-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
corruption at its finest..

it really does sicken the soul..

<< 5  6  7   >>

join