It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick and simple... Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hello ATS
I have been a lurker here awhile, decided It was time to join ranks of this terrific site. Unlike many here I am a simple guy with a few stories and love this site. There seems to be a very large list of very well trained minds following these forums very closely.
Mostly I enjoy alternate story lines and facts of our past that seem lost to sheeple who believe we started off as monkeys.
Our past is obvious when you can see we as humans have changed very little through several generations.
Sorry grandpa, had to say it....
Our age is one of information, I thank those who made this site possible for the curious to behold

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gatherer

Hey now gatherer...

Apologize for the lack of replies...it should be apparent to even the blind that most of the members on this site right now are fixated with watered down 911 threads and NASA bashing - though the latter may have a point.

Good intro and look forward to your posts - make sure to consider both sides before laying claim...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hello

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Welcome..look forward to reading your thoughts on the many topics here.

So you are a gatherer of information?

edit on 16-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hiya and welcome

the Freshmans Forum is a good place to start finding out how to upload vids and images etc

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Welcome to the war zone friend.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
welcome to the place to be
i liked ur intro especially the terrific and monkey part

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
welcome

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thank you one and all...
In answer yes... I like the word gather.. I search for all perspectives.... pile them up.

Somewhere in that pile of perspectives (or crap) is the truth. Find that small piece and you may be able to improve and make positive changes. The thaught was molded in my life from the wisdom passed down from my Grand parents and others.

new topics

top topics

join