It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Cryokinesis other other varying kinesis's exist, if so does anyone have a practical way of lea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I would like to learn cryokinesis if its possible and it exists ( I believe so, but i'm obstinate). I'm actually more of a fire person myself, always been facsinated by it, no i'm not a pyromaniac. I grew up in the southwest but I feel more in my natural habitat so to speak when i'm in a cold climate, thus i'd like to control ice. I understand how silly and far fetched it sounds, but I believe we are capable of absolutely anything we set our minds to. So, if anyone also believes it exists, can you do it? If so how did you learn? I'm open to just about anything... anyhow thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You would have to access the other 80% of your brain first, then i believe so much more is possible, but i dont really know how to do this but its a step in the right direction

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I've been looking into superhuman powers. Ever since i read somewhere Jesus said we were capable of his powers. On the off chance, i went into a journey of meditation went as far as finding my element to aim for that ability.

My element is earth, so i tried geokinisis.

Might be just me? But its bollocks.

I aint crazy, But i like to keep myself open to everything. But in my opinion, all sorts of kinisis is far fetched.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Moving objects with extreme cold? Yea you could probably figure something out, but it would take a long time to actually move something I'd guess.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yes. As a matter of fact, I'm typing this with my mind

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
www.i-sis.org.uk... I found this very insightful to how we can effect water emotionally this could also be a major factor in bio kinesis. Theres a very good visual on the movie what the bleep do we know. After reading this can anyone suggest a training technique for hydro? I will try and develop one I suspect it will require clean or distilled water Hmmm some interesting applications I can already think of Id like to hear your thoughts?

"Before the rain: Run cold water through the shower and slowly move your hand toward the stream of the dropletts from the side. Most people feel "warmth" from the shower. In reality, this is the CSE reinforced by the motion of ever new elements of the "multi-layered" grid of water drops and gaps between them. After practicing in the bathroom, try to pick up an even stronger CSE from fountains and waterfalls. A shroud of a distant rainfall creates a powerful CSE field, which has its impact on a large area, even when the atmospheric pressure is high at your location" [url= "Before the rain: Run cold water through the shower and slowly move your hand toward the stream of the dropletts from the side. Most people feel "warmth" from the shower. In reality, this is the CSE reinforced by the motion of ever new elements of the "multi-layered" grid of water drops and gaps between them. After practicing in the bathroom, try to pick up an even stronger CSE from fountains and waterfalls. A shroud of a distant rainfall creates a powerful CSE field, which has its impact on a large area, even when the atmospheric pressure is high at your location" www.rexresearch.com... idea ]

I have personally met ML and he can really do this stuff.

Then we have the Iceman who uses a technique called Tumo to resist the cold.

After training with Macbethlondon I learned to affect the movement of ice using his technique.

Later I researched cold spots (Poltergeists) and found that humans can generate them. Here is one of a series of video documentary experiments you may like to try at home.

I hope this helps get you started in the right direction. Remember the only way to really know is practice research train experiment then practice some more. Keep a journal of your thoughts results and try to document with video. Best of luck my fellow traveler.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Shirak because: duplicate quote

top topics

join