It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know how to do cryokinses (for real) if it's real I wish to learn, WARNING includes some dre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok, so to begin... WARNING!!!! this thread includes dream content and is slightly disorganized. The reason is I wish to learn cryokinesis (if at all possible) and so I included every datail to help anyone who might have answers. Honestly i'm just really bored and want to learn something that may make someones jaw drop. Nonetheless, I am a bit crazy... maybe, anyone got some answers, anything would be much appreciated.

A year ago I had a dream, but before I get to that let me say I know people are putting alot of dream things up lately, such as about butterflies and polka dotted aliens, etc. etc. Often though dreams sometimes have a significant meaning the dream(s) I had may be ordinary for anyone else but it/they were significant to me, the only reason i'm including the dreams is to help add more detail for any one experienced in this sort of matter to provide answers. Answers are what I seek, plus I have to admit learning cryokinesis would be cool which is the main purpose of this thread, again i'm sorry to bore you with my dream bollocks but as i said just including all details, so here goes nothing. Alas, the dream or dreams were unlike any other dream i'd ever had. That isn't what got me though, in this dream i could turn almost anything into ice by simply putting my hand forward like I was holding a football and "willing" it to happen. I remember I was walking around a nearby city and just abusing the ability turning any water I saw into ice. The reason this dream made me think twice was it wasn't the first "unuasual" dream i'd had that week. The reason I say unusual is my dreams are not usually dreams but moreso nightmares, my entire life i've had maybe 1 dream per 500 nightmares, oten where i'm forced to survive in some matter, but i'm fine with it. However that week I had my first dream where I could fly, several dreams where the events in them happened the next day, I even met my best friends girlfriend before meeting her in reality. These dreams happened before I was familiar with OBE or any other psychic abilities, it's actual what influenced my future research. That week was the first and only time such dreams have ever occured, nothing since. I've no explanation, I wish I could have those dreams again it was a nice change, or better yet learn cryokinesis. I just have a gut feeling that that dream in itself is significant, i've tried learning but I just dont have the time in my day to meditate for 8 hours. Can anyone provide some answers or ideas or if cryokinesis exists how can I learn it how did you learn it if you have the ability? Maybe the dreams meant nothing, maybe they did, alas, thanks for your time

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

As much as we all wish we had super powers I really don't think it was that significant, as well with your comment " I really don't want to meditate for 8 hrs " answers your question. The secret to unlocking all our abilities is to dive deep with in ourselves. As well the fundamentals that are involved in any " kinesis " isn't so much affecting the object in question rather the space around that object. This theory involves the fact everything on earth is spinning at a ridiculous speed, earth is rotating the sun at high speeds, the sun is rotating in our galaxy at enormous speeds and so on. So the objects on earth are already traveling at amazing speeds, with vast amounts of energy already exerted upon them, so rather than try to overcome that energy and move the object, try rather to make a bumb or distortion in that objects path and it will move due to it's own kinetic energy as it hits your energy speed bump so to speak.

I don't want to discourage you, or tell you it's hog wash but I really don't know about this one it's kind of getting way out there. Even pyrokinesis is out there, but that's more the control of energy, and cryokinesis would be the opposite. So learn how to do pyrokinesis then apply the opposite skills. Either way i imagine this is going to involve lots of meditation, patience and lots of practice. Good luck, nothing good comes easy and anything good is worth the work.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Interesting you should mention such an ability in your dreams. I have had a very similiar dream in which I was walking through this facility, willing ice formations to form over the objects around me. Probably the work of pure coincidence.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Sub Zero?!?

lol all joking aside...

never heard of cryokineses before...any videos showing the skill anywhere? interesting... thanks for introducing this new idea

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

ha ha, I was actually researching telekinesis when I stumbled upon it, theres a kinseis for earth,electrity,water,fire, so on and so forth. Unfortunately I haven't found a cryokinesis that looks real, they all look fake, most are just kids with a magic set.

new topics

top topics

join