It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa says we're A ok, don't you worry about that Comet Elenin.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Spectators for the great show I call ahah. It seems something which worth seeing might happen and we will be spectator too, but who are the actors ?

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I decided a long time ago. Actually I didn't even have to decide. Elenin is (was) nothing more than an insignficant comet.

BTW, this was posted quite a while ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Elenin is about as dangerous as the rattles a snake has. They can't hurt you.

----------------------------

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Not for nothing, but this video was in the public domain way before 09/16/2011. I am not sure of the date ,but I saw this more than a month ago. It is important to note that this video and the imfamous "warning" video came out pretty close together. www.youtube.com...

Timming is everything.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I have a case of beer set aside for the 26th. If something big happens I'm ready and if nothing happens I'M READY!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Before you see the man in the red suit and his reindeer the story will be clear to you. You will understand, I guarantee it.--------

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This guy has good Arguments, nothin' to worry about move along

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I guess I was thinking to myself, what does it matter to NASA who says what about what. After all, look at the whole moon hoax debate, you didn't see NASA coming out repeatedly defending the moon missions. But then they actually take time to care about what is being posted on the internet, and that's when it starts to stink. There's that, and the fact that they claim it's about 3 miles wide, and has a possible tail comprised of hydrogen cyanide, which we will pass through, even if the comet never gets close to us.

So when it gets to the " You see, there's nothing to worry about..." part. That's when there's reason to worry. In my opinion anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

After all that you never once questioned the fact that doomsayers have been right 0% of the time and NASA is right 100% of the time. You alluded to things without questioning the numbers. The doomsayers will always be wrong and NASA is unlikely to be wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Remember that the wackos claiming that the Moon missions are hoaxes do not instill fear in people. To address fear is different.

The tail of the comet is not composed of hydrogen cyanide. It contains a very small amount of the substance. We are not passing through the tail. Even if we did the amount of material that is transferred to the Earth is small and the HCN concentration is small as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You are wrong by believing numbers that are determined by one's in link with the so said NASA. Anyways you will not be able to lie for very long because time is running out, we are starting to see Planet X near the moon at night so I do not worry on this one, the lies are approaching to an end.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by applebaum

I like the way you think! I couldn't agree more!

I'm surprised no one gave you a "star" for that jewel. Not to fret though, you have one now!

See ya,
Milt

edit on 16-9-2011 by BenReclused because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What you saw very near the Moon last night was Jupiter. Tonight it is closer. Tomorrow night it will be further away. The night after, further still.
In about 28 days, October 13, it will again be close to the Moon.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Maybe another clue would be as it gets close to that time to watch for the Main Stream Big shot News Anchors to be missing or on vacation, If so that would give more credence something is up. Also here are live streams for Denver Police and Fire and airport Radio feeds. save this.

www.radioreference.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

NASA does not receive dozens to hundreds of letters a day regarding the "Moon Landing Hoax." It also doesn't have the possibility to drive people to suicide. Although I do believe they have at least one video on their website regarding the biggest arguments. As for the tail there's a few reasons why it isn't a threat. First, we will not pass through it. Even at its closest point the tail is millions of kilometers too short to reach Earth, not to mention it will never be pointed at Earth. Second, cyanogen gas is the same reason people were scared of the the 1910 passing of Halley's Comet. In that case we actually did pass through the tail. Guess what? Scientists said that nothing would happen, and nothing happened. There is a long history of doomsayer and fearmongers claiming that a comet would kill us. In every case the scientists have been right when they said that no they won't. Why should we stop believing the scientists now?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Anyone claiming to see planet X is wrong. There is new planet out there in our solar system to be seen. Claiming it is near the Moon is really funny. The Moon moves across a huge swath of the sky in a day - about 12 degrees. That's 24 of the Moon's angular diameters.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Maybe..Just maybe, they are so insistent that there is nothing to worry about.... Because there really is nothing to worry about. I know... They are the big bad evil NASA who could never ever tell the truth....

But really... Maybe, when they say that this comet is not a threat to us... over and over... It's because it's the truth.

I mean, if it was going to come and kill us all, what would be the point in lying? Really, what?

No,I don't want to hear a conspiratorial answer to that question. I want you to sit there and actually think. What reason would there really be, in reality,all conspiracy aside, to hide it if there were a threat?

People are not that shallow. People are not going to panic. Those of you who believe that this comet is going to be some kind of Dooms day. have you panicked? No?Well,why would anyone else?

Don't give me that sheeple crap, either. Please, you are not that different than those people you call sheeple. Neither am I. The only difference is we like conspiracy theories.

So really think to yourself... Why would NASA hide it if it were a threat? Why would they stand here saying it is not going to harm us?

With all due respect, I trust the guys who base their claims on math and science, as opposed to us conspiracy theorists, who rely on, pseudo science, misinterpreted ideas, and internet forums.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
What??? Another reminder from NASA??? Seriously is this really necessary???

And yet again Never A Straight Answer has spoken...

Elenin perhaps is an Omen, going by the Hopi prophecy...

This is starting to feel like a plot in a movie, and it so happens that you're the main character, unfortunately there is no plot to follow, you'll have to decide how the movie turns out at the end.

It's entirely up to you to believe NASA, or the many many warnings about the supposed "end" as we know it.

Peace...
edit on 17-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join