It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superpower movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hello. Last night i saw the movie superpower, which is about de 9/11, new world order, military power.
I thought i might find opinions on this movie in the forum, but i dont find any.
Has anyone see it?
superpowerthemovie.com...

By the way, it is not promotion of the movie

Have a nice day all

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by saaxilk
Hello. Last night i saw the movie superpower, which is about de 9/11, new world order, military power.
I thought i might find opinions on this movie in the forum, but i dont find any.
Has anyone see it?
superpowerthemovie.com...

By the way, it is not promotion of the movie

Have a nice day all

I have never even heard of it. What is it about, more details?
edit on 16-9-2011 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The presenter says she wants ot know why 9/11 happened, and through interviews with professors, ex-military, activists, gives examples on how the US has used his power on other countries.

They talks about fake missions, hidden prisions, the IMF, the world bank, some examples of big companies on how they are related to war & post-war benefits, how the patriot act was so quickly released after 9/11 (315 pages done in 2 days?) and how the senate has only 15 minutes to read it.

I mean, it is so clearly presented that one ends with the is this real? question

The movie webpage has a nice presentation.

I found this movie in a mexican supermarket, in a mountain of cheap dvds, priced at 0.80 USD

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Was led to this movie by Bill Blum , american activist and journalist .

The film is also about US foreign policy and the rise in terrorism as a result of their intervention overseas

Starring Noam Chomsky, Chalmers Johnson, Michel Chossudovksy, Karen Kwiatowski (Pentagon “defector”), William Blum, Sergei Khrushchev (son of Nikita), Kathy Kelly, and many others
edit on 8-2-2013 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join