It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Leaders Are Well Aware Of The Coming 2012 Destruction And They Are Prepared To Survive

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

4_asteroids_strike_earth_within_a_year_media_covers_it_up
rabbithole2.com...

Tunguska-Psychopathy-and-the-Sixth-Extinction
www.sott.net...

despite your efforts the OP's main claim [Our Leaders Are Well Aware Of The Coming 2012 Destruction And They Are Prepared To Survive] has yet to be debunked.

all governments are evil and run by psychopaths, i'll be kind and suggest you see somebody about that Psychosis of yours.

you are also obsesive compulsive proven by your bumping a thread "full of lies" you are posting more here than OP him/her-self LOL
edit on 3-10-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: quotation marks

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

The rabbit's hole is one of the worst sites on the net. It is full of lies that have been pointed out many times.

So let's see what is being claimed now. The claim is that 4 asteroids strike the earth and no one is bothering to report it in the MSM.
1. Ahuazotepec Municipality hit. No date or time given. Article used as a reference is from Feb 11, 2010
2. Allentown Pennsylvania 5 dead. No date or time given.
3. San Bruno. No article, date, time or anything else given.
4. Colombia Sep 5, 2010. This event was known to be a fake impact. A fireball seen in daylight was followed by a claim that a town had been hit. The town is fine. There was no impact crater.

Notice that the person who wrote the article claims that the "Media Covers It All Up." Then the writer uses official media channels to show that something happened.

The author is a long time fraud and has been shown to be a fraud many times.

Every day thousands of fireballs rain down on Earth. Only a few are seen because the world is so big. If there were meteors raining down at these locations then people would be collecting the pieces. The meteor market gets good prices.

A microwave sized meteorite comes in slow. By the time it gets into the thicker lower atmosphere it slows down to around 250mph.

Lucus does not want people to know how much actually rains down on the Earth. He does not want you to know how objects slow down before impact. A microwave sized meteorite tossed out of an airplane hits the ground about as fast as the same block coming in from outer space.

Instead of the claims of a hoaxer let's ask what really happens.
Meteorite Impacts

The average velocity of meteoroids entering our atmosphere is 10-70 km/second. The smaller ones that survive the trip to the Earth's surface are quickly slowed by atmospheric friction to speeds of a few hundred kilometers per hour, and so hit the Earth with no more speed than if they had been dropped from a tall building.

I was wrong it goes slower than I expected.

There is no documented record of a human being killed by a meteorite, but in recent years meteorites have crashed into bedrooms in Alabama, dining rooms in Connecticut, and a car in New York

Again it looks like Lucus is spinning his lies.

I recommend looking at this video to see a meteor as it comes in and destroys a car. The impact is not seen, but you can see how slowly a 12kilo object moves through the atmosphere.
csep10.phys.utk.edu...

despite your efforts the OP's main claim [Our Leaders Are Well Aware Of The Coming 2012 Destruction And They Are Prepared To Survive] has yet to be debunked.

Who needs to debunk something like that? It is a claim with no supporting evidence. It's nothing more than a fantasy.

The Tunguska is a well known events, but is not an event that stands alone. There have been a number of other events that are due to objects entering the Earth's atmosphere. After a while the article disintegrates into a weird collection of thoughts unrelated to events related to incoming objects from space.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
here's a world map of known "major asteroid impacts"...and by the way...we have a very rude awakening headed our way someday...and those blast proof bunkers are ready and waiting for "them" not "us" > geology.com...

and why are a lot of these impacts clustered around austrailia and north africa...is that where they were being aimed?...or just a coincidence?
edit on 3-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

here's a world map of known "major asteroid impacts".

Actually, that is wrong. Here is what it is:

Explore fifty of earth's most obvious asteroid impact sites with satellite images and maps.

and why are a lot of these impacts clustered around austrailia and north africa...is that where they were being aimed?...or just a coincidence?

No. These are just the ones that are in zones where they are more obvious. Or as they state

There are many other craters. We have selected the ones that are easiest for the inexperienced viewer to recognize.

Then again they marked Chicxulub which they point out is not clearly visible at the surface. There is an impact crater at the mouth of the Chesapeake bay that is not shown and is as visible as Chicxulub.

Think about this. With 69% of the world covered by oceans this only shows land features.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
probably the majority of impacts have occured in the oceans and are'nt shown on the map

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well I don't know. Out of all the possible scenarios this one is my favorite!

2012 Equation Solved - Part 4/8

David Sereda on Quantum Communication, the Body Electric, & the 2012 Interstellar Cloud 1/8 [HD]

Personally I hope this is it. Note thought there is a magnetic ribbon with this huge "cloud" of energy, bigger than our solar system, that apparently is actually heading our way, if its not some concoction, is the best news I could ever imagine. Its not the same fluffy voyager saw outside the solar system that is small by comparison, star size.

If this is what that ex NASA employee on another forum was talking about being put through the computer models and penetrating everything, saturating everything including mars, and any spots they could flee to in our solar system, then I would be very happy.

It could also relate to that energy coming through the sun that is mutating matter.

news-now.org...

So, I always said I'd rather the sun instantly expanded than NWO ever lifts off the ground or one more child cries in hunger, or anything bad gets to happen to anyone, or even another person gives into darkness from trauma.

Sounds like something coming from the Galactic Center (there are no black holes), and also from the Universes main star, from Family.

But they're not going to survive this per sae. Just saying. Their dumbs won't withstand any of this!

Don't know that this will be 2012 however, the orginal thought was we were moving towards it and it would be 100 years away.

Apparently that has changed.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join