It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Leaders Are Well Aware Of The Coming 2012 Destruction And They Are Prepared To Survive

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

TWZ is another hoax. You are using a hoax as evidence that the I Ching ends in 2012?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Let me give you a hint, that's not a high speed underground rail system.
1. Notice the turn
2. No rails
3. Notice the obstructions inside of the tube

This is really funny!

Then it's off to tunnel boring equipment. They do exist. Their existence has nothing at all to do with the existence of rail tunnels.

What isn't shown is the removal of the rock debris. Rock removed from the advancing face of the boring tool is larger in volume than the volume of the solid material. Where is it? Make a continuous tunnel 10m in diameter and 100km long and you have removed over 7 million cubic meters of rock. A tunnel of that size from NY to LA would result in a pile deep enough to cover all of Manhattan around 20 feet deep. That's a lot of rock. Where is it?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by blocula

TWZ is another hoax. You are using a hoax as evidence that the I Ching ends in 2012?
some say its a hoax and some don't ??? the non believers will believe that it's a hoax and the believers will believe its not a hoax!?!?...according to this link, the i ching does end/stop in 2012...believe what you want to > www.2012prophecys.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This bunker thread reminds me of a dream I had not that long ago. I was really sleepy and wanted a quiet place to sleep. I went down into an isolated room in a bunker and went to sleep undisturbed finally. In another section of the bunker were hundreds of cheerleaders, all female. Some noise woke me up and I found out the bunker was locked down even though I had access within the bunker. After finding the cheerleaders, I discovered I was the only guy in the bunker. Fortunately there was plenty of food and water in the bunker but I kept wondering whatever happened outside. I figured something bad happened because those doors stayed shut for months and then I woke up.

After thinking about this, maybe my mind twisted some memory of mine. I remember getting a job as a college student in a glass factory and someone on the first day decided to stick all the new workers out of the way for 2 or 3 hours. We were led 4 stories down, me and 4 college girls staring at concrete walls bored to death, no cell phones or smart phones, only each other to look at if you got tired of looking at steel and concrete walls. We thought it was only going to be for 10 or 15 minutes but it turned into hours. Based on my memory, living underground for extended periods of time could be a disaster unless you're with people who get along. We got along ok but the sensory depravation down there ended up making all the girls stare at me after awhile and I was staring at them. If this hadn't been my first day on a job I wanted, I could have gotten in trouble real easy. One girl was the plant managers daughter. After working 4 stories underground on a few occasions, I never want to live in a bunker. I doubt anyone would invite me in though.

Well I could live in a bunker if it was nice and cool and quiet. It would make a great bedroom to sleep in.
edit on 20/9/11 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
their blast proof bunkers are actually quite lavish and extremely fitted out. with things that most people would never imagine being down there beneath a mountain of solid granite and all of it is able to withstand atomic bomb blasts!!! > read about this bunker under the cheyenne mountains,and realize how "our" tax dollars have virtually ensured "their" survival within this incredibly large and protected underground bunker and i'm sure there are others that we dont know about > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Just because some wingnut posts something online does not mean it is evidence. The I Ching is not something that ends. It has been Named by others such as McKenna as a dubious justification for his dubious claims. The TWZ ends, not the I Ching. Please understand that these are separate issues.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The existence of bunkers is well known. It is not associated with 2012 in any way. 2012 is a hoax and plenty of people have been cashing in using this hoax to move money from the pockets of the gullible to their own.

Maybe your complaints are more apropos in a thread on the excesses of the "ebil gummint" if they are unrelated to the hoax of 2012.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by blocula

The existence of bunkers is well known. It is not associated with 2012 in any way. 2012 is a hoax and plenty of people have been cashing in using this hoax to move money from the pockets of the gullible to their own.

Maybe your complaints are more apropos in a thread on the excesses of the "ebil gummint" if they are unrelated to the hoax of 2012.
wanna bet that around the time of november and december 2012.our leaders and their elite friends start going "away for the holidays"...i know where they'll really be...just in case...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Sure I'll bet as long ther eis something to bet about. So far there is nothing. You can change that by adding some specifics.

Which leaders from which countries are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
there's certainly more than just one blast proof bunker. as one of the previous links shows,there are several and there must be several that we don't know about...the obvious people who will go down into them,like the president and vice president,the secretaries of the various war departments and some of the beautiful rich friends of theirs and lets not forget their "comfort women" who will surely be brought along and the same elite b@$@#@d 's that meet at the bohemian grove to plot "their world" affairs > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You haven't named the country. Why do you continue to be so vague?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
there's certainly more than just one blast proof bunker. as one of the previous links shows,there are several and there must be several that we don't know about...the obvious people who will go down into them,like the president and vice president,the secretaries of the various war departments and some of the beautiful rich friends of theirs and lets not forget their "comfort women" who will surely be brought along and the same elite b@$@#@d 's that meet at the bohemian grove to plot "their world" affairs > en.wikipedia.org...
how is this ^^^ being vague? all the world powers have massive underground survival bunkers for their elite leaders.china,russia,japan,usa,canada,france,germany,england,ect,ect...what should i do? name every leader of every country and all their friends?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Nice nice post! Read Zecariah Sitchin and the Sumerian account of the deluge that predated the Bible's account. Enlil ( personified as Satan in the Bible ) , warned the Sumerian version of Noah and told him to prepare which he did. However, there's a catch here. The deluge was tied to the planet Nibiru coming into close gravitiational contact with the Earth. The Nibiruans ( the global elite at the time ) just took advantage of it. I don't think Nibiru is close this time, I think its about moving into the age of Aquarius from the age of Pisces and that the global elite ( human bloodlines of the Nibiruans ) are afraid that their parasitic rule will be overthrown easily by an enlightened mankind and are working overtime to suppress or minimize the damage. Let's face it my friend. Who are the wealthy and the global elite if not human parasites? They do no work but to continually feed off their host. The wealthy people who do accomplish things and make society better are few and far between and are paraded to us as "the elite" when they are nothing of the kind. No...we are here to usher in an age and witness the apocalypse. The unvieling of the evil that has plagued mankind for milienia. When this evil is exposed to the light, it will perish forever. Of course, they will take a good number of us with them, especially the dumbed down masses - just like in the days of the flood. HIstory does indeed repeat itself.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
thanx for your comment jamiebenzy...just like i tried to express in this thread of mine >>> www.abovetopsecret.com... something "huge" is going to occur and it will be life altering and perhaps our perceptions of reality will be changed.but if there are benevolent helpers of humanity, unfortunately,it also means that there are malevolent enemies of humanity as well.is this "happening" going to be the final apocalypse? a literal war between good and evil? and or a spiritual war? will a king demon reveal itself to us disguised as christ?!?!...armageddon?

there's a really rough road ahead,just around the corner and a very rude awakening in store for a hell of a lot of people,who deny and refuse to see it coming.because they have been trained and brainwashed by our evil war loving leaders into a state of obsession and posession.blinded from reality by their perpetual drive for the obtaining of money and material objects,that are only temporary illusions,all they really are is "dust in the wind"

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You only mentioned leaders for the US. Now you are mentioning other countries as well. Are there bunkers anywhere in South America, Australia, or Africa that you are considering? What about Canada and Mexico? What about members of the G8?

Why are you trying to be vague? Maybe you don't understand how vague your posts are.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jamiebenzy

Nice nice post! Read Zecariah Sitchin and the Sumerian account of the deluge that predated the Bible's account. Enlil ( personified as Satan in the Bible ) , warned the Sumerian version of Noah and told him to prepare which he did. However, there's a catch here. The deluge was tied to the planet Nibiru coming into close gravitiational contact with the Earth.

Great job referring to the fraud Sitchin and his fake stories about Sumer.

Nibiru is a hoax. It is a fictional planet with impossible properties invented by Sitchin to sell fairy tales to the gullible. It worked. He made money selling lies.

Nibiru isn't even a word the Sumerians used. It was first used by the Akkadians and then the Babylonians.

Of course, they will take a good number of us with them, especially the dumbed down masses - just like in the days of the flood.

There has never been a global flood. As far back as DaVinci it was pretty clear that there had never been a global flood.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

something "huge" is going to occur and it will be life altering and perhaps our perceptions of reality will be changed.but if there are benevolent helpers of humanity, unfortunately,it also means that there are malevolent enemies of humanity as well.

Again with the vague claims. Something huge he says.

I like the bad logical. If there is good, then there must be evil. Why should there be some sort of balancing act? Is this claim out there to help write some fictional story?

there's a really rough road ahead,just around the corner and a very rude awakening in store for a hell of a lot of people,who deny and refuse to see it coming.because they have been trained and brainwashed by our evil war loving leaders into a state of obsession and posession.blinded from reality by their perpetual drive for the obtaining of money and material objects,that are only temporary illusions,all they really are is "dust in the wind"

More vague, unsubstantiated claims. These sorts of meaningless suggestions are written for the gullible. I am not one of them. There has always been a rough road ahead. It's called normal life.

The people are refusing to what? Oh, that vague it.

Being vague is the main point of many hoaxes and frauds. That way the people keep coming back for more. They realize that as soon as they leave they can't figure out what if anything was said and so they head back for more vagueness. And they do it again, and again, and again because they are gullible.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Perhaps there is a reason that permits us to exist past 2012 and another reason that prevents us from seeing Nibiru.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i "already" put this link up, back on page 4...here's the top 10 "known" survival shelters/bunkers in the world...there are bunkers from 5 countries listed here...not just in the usa > www.survival-spot.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Nibiru does not exist. It has been assigned impossible properties. Events claimed to be associated with Nibiru are false. Nibiru is a hoax no matter how you examine the situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join