It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens - Aliens And Lost Worlds S03E08 (15/9-2011)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think Chris Dunn makes a lot of sense about swirl marks and the use of sophisticated machinery. This is something he knows very well being a machinist - Engineer!
He is not in all the A.A series but he is a breath of fresh air and is sorely in an era were the educational systems needs to go out of their limited boundary systems. Can't tell it like it is, you might loose your job!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

I should have added to my coment earlier actually about 'The Ark Of Covenant' aparently being held in some Temple in Ethiopia!! But guarded!!

Guarded by who? Those Ethiopians couldnt guard a pig farm!!!

If there is some Ark in there though you'd be sure that an Army would hae just goe and taken it by now....

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordizzl3
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Lol of course you do, proving mans arrogance yet again - "aliens are not real, but i can believe man made mathematically built structures like the pyramids of giza, stone henge etc!

OK.. show me unimpeachable evidence that aliens did all that you claim they did... otherwise your just blowing wind out your 'a'. Like many others, you mistake opinion for fact.

IRM

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I have to agree here,. I support Ancient theory because it has lots of logical connections but it still cannot be taken as a fact, just possibility. And that's why I never understood the bashing, as those here bash it not because it is presented as a fact but merely for the need to bash any theory involving ETs,

I believe in ET's. I have witnessed 3 UFO's at close range in daylight, however the quality of evidence I require is high. Ancient Aliens does not produce that evidence in my opinion. Everyone should raise the bar higher for the simple fact there's so much BS out there.

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join