It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Truth On CNN Your Comment Will Be Deleted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
source
as others and myself were debating the supposed story of Burned Gadhafi nanny arrives for treatment in Malta, others have asked why is CNN the only who reported on it?

I then i replied to someone that (You do know this can be easily faked just like in the movies right?)

My comments and few others comments by other people have been totally deleted on that news story even now CNN removed the commenting for this news story.

RichardZag CNN is erasing comments. Shame on you.

and heres a comment by a sheep

Adam979100 Seems there are a lot of folk absolutely delighted that they can use this poor poor womans suffering to further their own grotty ends. You disgusting lot should take a break from the internet and certain pro Israel blogs and take stock of what you're doing.Though I am sure it would not make the slig... more Seems there are a lot of folk absolutely delighted that they can use this poor poor womans suffering to further their own grotty ends. You disgusting lot should take a break from the internet and certain pro Israel blogs and take stock of what you're doing. Though I am sure it would not make the slightest bit of difference.

I guess he doesnt know that these burns that we see by the mainstream news when in war time can be easily faked using hollywood special effects designs on the face.

Still CNN Has no right on deleting those comments that ask questions of this story and due that fact david cameron used it as a publicity tool it and by congratulating cnn ? that even rasies more questions.

Notice how fast was the video clip as soon the Burned Gadhafi nanny arrives for treatment in Malta at the supposed hospital the clip ends.

The only comments left is are those anti-Gadhafi comments guess CNN has no problem with them

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Seems to me CNN can do whatever they want with their website.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Just stop going to CNN. There isn't anything you can do to change their bias, or their agenda. The best thing you can do is to not give them any traffic.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
All the national media are state controlled.
That's all you really need to know about that.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I've thought about this and I think that the stories are there, it's just whether or not CNN wants to pursue them.

In other words, it's not that anything like this would need to be faked.

I get the rationale...I do. But, we're forcing ourselves into that same old black-white dichotomy. We assume that since NATO's actions were wrong, that Qadhafi and his family must have done right. It need not be that cut and dry. Qadhafi may have been a benevolent leader providing social services to his nation, but that doesn't mean he also did not become corrupted or that his sons took advantage of their prestigious positions (as the wealthy and powerful are wont to do).

I think that it's a lot of effort, but, for good measure, when she's giving the interview, find out her exact words. It seems that if she's from Ethiopia, she wouldn't be speaking Arabic - at least not well after one year in Libya - so find an ATS member that speaks Amharic or Tigrinya and see what she is saying. Is it verifiable when put side-by-side with CNN's story?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Post the truth and facts enough and eventually CNN will ban you from posting. That happened to me during the last presidential primaries I submitted a post explaining why Huckabee's plan to rewrite the constitution to make it more in keeping with Christian values would render him impeachable before he even was elected explaining how the first thing he would have to do to accomplish this would be to lie when he took the oath of office since he did not plan to uphold the constitution. While I still have a copy of the post, from that point on for at least a year my posts were banned.

top topics

join