It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems connecting ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Since yesterday morning, I am having a lot fo trouble trying to get in to ATS. everytime I want to click on anything here, my server cannot contact ATS, and I have to re-try ten times, just give up for a while and come back later to find the same difficulties. I have not had this problem with any other site!

Is there a reason for this? Has anyone else had problems of this sort? Any suggestions on what I could do?
I've never had thse problems with ATS before.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I'm in the Pacific Northwest and I've been having page loading problems for two days now. Every third click I get a blank page no information or anything then I refresh the page and I'm good again.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Same with me. Sometimes the page doesn't load, sometimes it loads all messed up, I have to keep refreshing until I get it right.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I've noticed for a week or so, "recent posts" freezes when loading. I have assumed
an advirtisment was not loading properly.
also i have had the other problems mentioned

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I had problems this week. Everytime I logged on, I got a virus alert.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Helllooooo? Is there anyone in administration that can acknowledge this question?
Ten minutes of waiting to get into ATS this morning, and much frustration as I have to click twenty times to get on any page, and time keeps running out without a response! Is there too much traffic lately? A virus? A problem of some other sort? Or maybe you haven't figured it out yet.... but it would be nice to know if you are making any effort to figure it out......?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I've been having trouble with "script errors" slowing the page down to the point of freeze-up. Again, no problem with most other sites (though a couple other sites are having the same problem though I can't make out the connection)

Any moderators out there who know the answer? What is the mysterious "script" running on the page that does this- is it one of your advertisers I wonder?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I am having the problems you described right now, today Dec 8 2011. Its just the luck of the draw that I am able to post this. (If it goes through....)
Anyone else today? Sun-shots or something? Lunar eclipse?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hmm, I have had no problems myself. I keep my account logged in, since I am the only one that uses this computer.

I have not had any problems with pages loading either.

But that is just me.So for what that is worth.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Well I'm with you now. It cleared itself up.

Been smooth sailing for a while now.

new topics

top topics

join