It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French branch of Jewish terror group coming to Israel 'to defend settlements'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yeah this will totally help things... NOT.

French branch of Jewish terror group coming to Israel 'to defend settlements'

The plan, says Amnon Cohen, a spokesman for the group, is not to "provoke the Arabs," but rather to "be on hand in case the settlements need our help with defense if the Arabs attack at this precarious time."

The French branch of the Jewish Defense League - an organization banned in Israel and America as a terrorist group - is recruiting people for a mission here next week to help "defend the settlements" of the West Bank.

What about they ARREST THEM once they land in Israel? Or France denies them a passport?

Zionists terrorists and extremists are becoming more and more of a threat to moderate Israelis...
Moderate Israelis fear the ruin of Israel because of right wing extremists jews

edit on 15-9-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well last i checked the IMF doesnt mess around with anyone who isnt the IMF. Chances are these clowns are gonna go deep into an Israeli prison if they are dumb enough to actually do it.

Sounds like a bunch of wannabes blowing hot air.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiKFury
Well last i checked the IMF doesnt mess around with anyone who isnt the IMF. Chances are these clowns are gonna go deep into an Israeli prison if they are dumb enough to actually do it.

Sounds like a bunch of wannabes blowing hot air.

Yeah I agree, but remember it's people like this you can't underestimate. The power of stupid is strong with these fools. I'm glad to hear they are banned from Israel and the USA because they are deemed to be terrorists. Chances are they can't even fly into Israel, and being that they are considered terrorists I'm sure Israeli intelligence already knows about this. I've worked with Israel before when I served in the USN, they have the best intel in the world, with the help of the west, of course. If these clowns try to go to Israel I have faith that they will be picked up before they even get a chance to leave the airport, if they even make it that far.

But then again, maybe some decision makers see them as great fodder. God knows that's been done before. So we shall see.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

True. A useful idiot is a great tool for the middle east power brokers. However the media tends to make basically insignificant groups into looming threats when its either a slow news day or helps paint a mental picture of an agenda they are pushing. We saw this with Muslim=Al Qaeda rich=evil so on and so forth.

It will be interesting if this story gains any traction for the spin doctors.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This really shouldn't be any problem. When was the last time the French were dangerous? Wanna buy a WW2 French rifle never been fired and only dropped once.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
This really shouldn't be any problem. When was the last time the French were dangerous? Wanna buy a WW2 French rifle never been fired and only dropped once.

Very good joke.

I really hope the other posters are right and that the Israeli government will arrest these fools.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
And how many people here know something about the Jewish Defense league? Or Rabbi Meir Kahane?

Nothing? Yes. Thought so.

And as for the JDL being "banned" in Israel.. Its not cause they actually engaged in terrorism. No. Its politics. Israel is dominated by left wing intellectuals, and so, the JDL, and Kach - Kahanes activist and political organizations sought to challenge that monopology. Result? Something that would never be tolerated in an actual democratic country; Kahanes party was banned. For what? Accusations of 'racism'.

And yet how many sephardic Jews count themselves amongst Israels white Ashkenazi intelligentsia? How many sephardim, making up 25-30 % of the Israeli population, are represented in the Israeli government?? Racism my balls. These guys are the king racists. They just simply labeled the political opponents something ugly like 'racist' and the state run media hypnotizes the masses into believing it.

Kach and JDL are completely legitimate groups. How else can Israels leftist establishment be opposed?

new topics

top topics

join