It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with the 9/11 threads

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
C'mon guys enough with the 9/11 threads already.. 9/11 was 10 years ago and about 3000 people died supposedly. Now do i feel bad for the families that lost love ones of course, but you have to move on.. I lost my real father before i was even born in 1989 and my father figure in may of 2001, and it has effected me.. I have moved on though and im attempting to be the best man i can be without my father.. Whether you believe the official story, of 9/11 or some type of conspiracy we should move on.. I could understand that if your some truther then keep trying to get the truth if thats what you believe in. I personally believe 911 wasn't what they said it was but i also believe that things happen for a reason and everyone and everybody involved either will get or got what they had coming to them. If there is a conspiracy then we need to stop giving our energy to whoever wants it.. Just realize that whatever happened happened for a reason and 3000 souls if they did perish are probably at peace somehow.. Either go all the way or dont go at all..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Agreed, I tend to just avoid any thread with 9/11 in the title now. Some people are truthers, some people actually think the government had nothing to deal with it. But even if 99 percent of America thought it was an inside job, nothing would happen to anybody. Those in power would say it's crazy talk till the end of time.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenOhhTwo

Ah these posts always amuse me...

Why try to piece together the facts, history never repeats itself does it?

Those in power will give it up sooner or later, they never want to keep it, or gain more

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Forget history and you're destined to repeat it. But yea, even I am getting tired of these 20 new 9/11 threads popping up everyday. It'll die off a bit after awhile, after all, it was the 10nth anniversary of the attacks.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If you were born in 1989, then you were only 12 when that happened, and most likely don't remember life before 9/11. We use to be a freer country, it wasn't a Soviet style police state. Big difference, and some of us who still remember want things back to the way they were.

I have a 9/11 thread going right now so I resemble these remarks, but the anniversary just passed and a lot of us are still holding in our anger with the ignorance and compliance with this consistent loss of freedoms that all started 10 years ago.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

LOL @ the two 911 threads directly under yours in the new topics section

That's really gotta grind your gears.

I have no problem with the 911 threads if they have new evidence or discuss a new point of view that has not already been discussed here. But I'm pretty sure EVERY angle has been covered until some brand new conclusive evidence or proof is ever found. Which may never happen.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Maybe I should be interested in somthing else? Maybe I should like (fill in the blank).

The great thing about this forum, is that there are plenty of topics to discuss. Now not all of them are "my cup of tea", so I choose not to participate in them.

I will not tell you not to play farmville or look at your silly youtube videos of dancing iguanas. So please don't try to tell me what to talk about on a conspiricy forum web-site.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

If you were born in 1989, then you were only 12 when that happened, and most likely don't remember life before 9/11. We use to be a freer country, it wasn't a Soviet style police state. Big difference, and some of us who still remember want things back to the way they were.

I have a 9/11 thread going right now so I resemble these remarks, but the anniversary just passed and a lot of us are still holding in our anger with the ignorance and compliance with this consistent loss of freedoms that all started 10 years ago.

Hey man star for you your absolutely right i wasn't alive before 1989, and i don't know how life was.. But keep in mind i know how life is now, and im dealing with it.. How was life before you were born??

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think you need to write the agencies that pay these people on the ats to do this type of...delusional stuff.

It’s really gotten out of hand, and its getting to be embarrassing to listen to posters say that our government had something to do with it, it was a hologram ,the plane was military, the buildings was brought down by demolition, and all the other non factual; retarded assumptions that ones little brain comes up with.

It’s sad ,how easy it is to be tricked, and to trick people who aren’t that smart, it saddens me how people manipulate other people with no regards to feelings, just because they know that person isn’t that bright upstairs …it saddens me!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile

Maybe I should be interested in somthing else? Maybe I should like (fill in the blank).

The great thing about this forum, is that there are plenty of topics to discuss. Now not all of them are "my cup of tea", so I choose not to participate in them.

I will not tell you not to play farmville or look at your silly youtube videos of dancing iguanas. So please don't try to tell me what to talk about on a conspiricy forum web-site.

Thats not what i intended this thread to be dude, don't be offended.. I was just observing the fact that there are so many threads about one day of events that occured 10 years ago.. Who cares if its a ten year aniversery why do numbers matter? It happened and we should get over it..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

How was life before you were born??

Itchy and smelly. I was born in 73' and the 70s clothes were very itchy and stiff.
From what I've seen though, life before I was born seems to be a lot like life now, a lot of protesting, wars, etc., but at least food was healthier.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Oh enough people! The man has spoken! From now on you won't be allowed to make 9/11 threads! It is forbidden. We HAVE to do what he says! Enough with searching for the truth and bringing those that took away our liberties and lives in favour of power and money to justice! ENOUGH!
edit on 15-9-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Seriously.
People should of gotten over 9/11 around 2004 or something.
It's not the first false flag and I don't think it will be the last.
As Long there are those in power there will be those that want to keep it.

Now if I got to a 9/11 thread and tell them to stfu they are going to spam me saying.
"BUT LOTS OF PEOPLE DIED MAN!" or "YOU ARE INSENSITIVE BASTART"
Like 100.000s of thousands die every year if not more, grow up and get out of the box
people are born to die. Now with that said i'm preparing to be bombarded with 9//11'ers

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

C'mon guys enough with the 9/11 threads already.. 9/11 was 10 years ago and about 3000 people died supposedly. Now do i feel bad for the families that lost love ones of course, but you have to move on.. I lost my real father before i was even born in 1989 and my father figure in may of 2001, and it has effected me.. I have moved on though and im attempting to be the best man i can be without my father.. Whether you believe the official story, of 9/11 or some type of conspiracy we should move on.. I could understand that if your some truther then keep trying to get the truth if thats what you believe in. I personally believe 911 wasn't what they said it was but i also believe that things happen for a reason and everyone and everybody involved either will get or got what they had coming to them. If there is a conspiracy then we need to stop giving our energy to whoever wants it.. Just realize that whatever happened happened for a reason and 3000 souls if they did perish are probably at peace somehow.. Either go all the way or dont go at all..

I'm sorry, Seven, because I don't think you are intentionally trying to rile people up, here, but your logic confounds my mind. Please understand I mean no disrespect, but you moving on after your father's death is a completely different situation. Your father's death was not used as a tool to create support for wars that never should have happened. Your father's death hasn't been the precursor to millions of innocent lives that have been taken, AND CONTINUE TO BE TAKEN DAILY, as a result of these wars...and I suspect your father's death was not at the hands of NUMEROUS conspirators who, till this day, continue to live free and easy while the rest of us suffer the consequences....and will CONTINUE to suffer the consequences until the truth is accepted and dealt with so this won't happen again.

Please try to think beyond your own backyard.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Then don't read the 911 posts.......pretty simple.
You want them to close one of the most popular topics here because you are tired of it all?
Go watch whatever it is you watch on the tv then.
Regards, Iwinder

edit on 15-9-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Well, I was 30 when it happened. here's what has changed in my life since then...got laid off from American Airlines. Went back to finish college. Have a great job and family. Oh, and I have to get to the airport a bit earlier than I used to. Other than that, life is very much the same as it always has been.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Now if I got to a 9/11 thread and tell them to stfu they are going to spam me saying. "BUT LOTS OF PEOPLE DIED MAN!" or "YOU ARE INSENSITIVE BASTART" Like 100.000s of thousands die every year if not more, grow up and get out of the box people are born to die. Now with that said i'm preparing to be bombarded with 9//11'ers 3.......2........1.....

Not only does your comment reveal you as a self-absorbed human being, the fact you had the gall to end your post with a laughing emoticon makes you even more despicable, in my opinion. God forbid you have soldiers busting down your door and taking your family out at gunpoint out of your own home. God forbid you see your father, mother, sister or brother blown to pieces by a grenade because you are living in a war zone in a conflict that began with the lies of 9/11. These things don't happen in your country, do they? I bet if they did, you wouldn't think this topic was so God damned funny.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Thank you, lwinder....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenOhhTwo
C'mon guys enough with the 9/11 threads already.. 9/11 was 10 years ago and about 3000 people died supposedly. Now do i feel bad for the families that lost love ones of course, but you have to move on..

Grats on one of the best 9/11 related threads I have read in quite some time! I couldn't agree more about giving it a rest with beating a dead horse into dust. The whole topic has fallen in there with Abortion and Religion in terms of rarely, if ever, changing someone's mind and almost always succeeding in upsetting everyone involved by the topic simply coming up for debate.

I'm all ears if someone has genuinely NEW material to offer and look at (New means new..not just new to the person who found it) but indeed... Enough with the 10,000th time about how this set of beams or that reinforced wall could or couldn't have behaved how it did ... or going blind on photo analysis to prove a scrap was or wasn't what it kinda looks like after a 600mph impact with other objects.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by foreshadower99

Now if I got to a 9/11 thread and tell them to stfu they are going to spam me saying. "BUT LOTS OF PEOPLE DIED MAN!" or "YOU ARE INSENSITIVE BASTART" Like 100.000s of thousands die every year if not more, grow up and get out of the box people are born to die. Now with that said i'm preparing to be bombarded with 9//11'ers 3.......2........1.....

Not only does your comment reveal you as a self-absorbed human being, the fact you had the gall to end your post with a laughing emoticon makes you even more despicable, in my opinion. God forbid you have soldiers busting down your door and taking your family out at gunpoint out of your own home. God forbid you see your father, mother, sister or brother blown to pieces by a grenade because you are living in a war zone in a conflict that began with the lies of 9/11. These things don't happen in your country, do they? I bet if they did, you wouldn't think this topic was so God damned funny.

I believe I wasn't talking about the middle east, but about 9/11 the event that happened 10 years ago and how people are still talking about the particular event. What happened after that is the fault of the fools of America to believing the official story which has striked fear into them and then believing that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. The fact that the people in Iraq have and are still suffering under the coalition forces installed there is self installed fate because they were stupid enough to sell Saddam to Uncle Sam.

I was pointing out to the threads that continue to talk about 9/11, if you want to do something to help those people in war zones do it NOW 15/09/11, get your government out of Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan asap although that's impossible considering the profits they will gain from the deaths of the people living in those country's.

I understand that your trying to sympathize with the situation the people are in those country's now but I wasn't trying to say anything about them. I'm just f@kin tired of seeing 9/11 threads covering the front page of ATS where as a more useful thread can be used to educate or inform others with.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join