It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel experiencing Zecharia's Prophecy right now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hm, all these ambassador's being withdrawn from all the surrounding countries from Israel, and the strained relationship between Israel and her slave workers the americans doesnt bode too well for her. It certainly seems like the entire world is turning on Israel. We are living in interesting days.

There has been many times in Israel's ancient past where God punished her for being evil by having her peoples being invaded by the Assyrians (Nebuchadnezar II of Babylon) and them ending up exiled in the past to other nations including the Romans. It certainly seems like God is about to punish her again as the muslim world encroaches on Israel's territory. Here's an interesting link:

www.aboutbibleprophecy.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Interesting post.

I have always theorized that TPTB including the Zionists in Israel. Are hell-bent on fulfilling biblical prophecy. I'm not exactly sure what their motives are, but I can only speculate that it is because they are psychotic lunatics who don't care about humans or the world in general.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Is it Zechariah or is it Ezekiel 38, Psalm 83 and Revelation this time?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The world is controlled by a few people with the rothschilds being the front men so to speak, the prophecies are irrelevant if you understand whats going on as well as being given a huge amount of help by these few people,

The rothschilds did a deal with britain in ww2 when we were beaten by hitler to get america involved in the war. churchill had been defeated by the germans and had to agree handing israel over to the russians oops sorry most people think the rothschilds are jews well they are not.

Israel along with the unlucky jews are just a sacrificial lamb to get another agenda in.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

The Rothschild family (/ˈrɔːtʃilt/, known as The House of Rothschild,[1] or more simply as the Rothschilds) is a European family of German Jewish origin that established European banking and finance houses from the late eighteenth century.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
the bible is fabricated to suit an agenda.

so what happens when the world turns against israel?

the world will be destroyed.

by who do they claim?

god.

which god?

their own satanic god.

how will their god destroy the world?

through israel.

how can a small county destroy the world?

by using puppets to fight off their foes and eventually when they lose their puppets they will use nuclear weapons, they will destroy the world using deception.

will NATO fight israel?

NATO will probably not exist by that time, Israel will use NATO for another bid, NATO will destroy and it will be destroyed. The europeans will be angry and rebel against the zionist israelites.

what will happen then?

the world will wake up and agree that israeli has played them, they will call for the removal of israel, but not the annhaliation of the jews, the jews will call for the removal of israel.

then what?

israel will close the lights

causing what?

they will be the one and only sole superpower to rule the world from the middle east.

how do you know all this?

60 years of israeli history.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

It appears to me to be Ezekiel 38 shortly followed by chapter 39: Mishek and Tubal is northern turkey, has anyone noticed Turkey in the process of doing exactly what Mishek and Tubal do?
One need not be religious to see the intentions of Israels neighbors, and one would have to be totally deluded not to see what Turkey is up to. Those Gas fields of the coast of Israel, Lebanon, and Cyprus (Turkey invaded Cyprus and controls the northern half). This bears very close watching. But Zech. also play a part in this: This was written very long ago, and now it is about to become history.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

you need to go back to 740 ad to trace their family history they were called Bauer and they are from Russia Khazar.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
"God" is the illuminati, they control all 3 major religions, Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. You think it's a coincidence the Western powers created a Jewish state in the middle of an Arab middle east, and then proceeded to poke each one with a stick until war broke out?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

I don't know, that's kind of a stretch. It still doesn't change the fact that the Rothschild family of the 1800's were jews. I mean we could go back further than 700's ad and say that everyone was egyptians, jews, chinese, or primordial soup depending on your stance.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Interesting post.

I have always theorized that TPTB including the Zionists in Israel. Are hell-bent on fulfilling biblical prophecy. I'm not exactly sure what their motives are, but I can only speculate that it is because they are psychotic lunatics who don't care about humans or the world in general.

Well Zionism is evil, even the sephardim jews are against it. The Zionists are the Ashkenazi Jews, who came out of europe, the decendants of those jews the Roman's carried away in 70 A.D. and 135 A.D.. The sephardim have lived in peace with the arab peoples and muslims since islam first hit the scene and yeah the ashkenazi jews are hell bent on fulfilling prophecy because they don't want anyone else to come to the Lord and be allowed into heaven (seems rather selfish to me), and its the ashkenazi that cause God to pour out his wrath on Israel.

See, God came to earth in the form of Jesus to save ALL mankind, not just Israel/jews, although some of the evil ashkenazi jews would have us believe that were are nothing more than "goyim" which is an animal with barely any intelligence, rather like a monkey and that God is only going to allow them to be saved and not the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Is it Zechariah or is it Ezekiel 38, Psalm 83 and Revelation this time?

Well Zecharia has a prophecy tied to when Israel becomes a nation again (fulfilled in 1948), and later the entire world will turn against Israel.

I believe Zecharia's prophecy is tied into Ezekiel's and in Revelation and Daniel. It's all linked together.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope

It appears to me to be Ezekiel 38 shortly followed by chapter 39: Mishek and Tubal is northern turkey, has anyone noticed Turkey in the process of doing exactly what Mishek and Tubal do?
One need not be religious to see the intentions of Israels neighbors, and one would have to be totally deluded not to see what Turkey is up to. Those Gas fields of the coast of Israel, Lebanon, and Cyprus (Turkey invaded Cyprus and controls the northern half). This bears very close watching. But Zech. also play a part in this: This was written very long ago, and now it is about to become history.

I agree. We should all keep a wary eye on the east, as we were told to do.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't get the whole hell bent on fulfilling bible prophecy, to me there are two options on this.

1. It really is prophecy and its being fulfilled.

2. Some massive global conspiracy to in act prophecy, followed by both sides who are vowed enemies...

And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
(Luke 21:11)

I dunno, bunch of earth quakes yesterday, and apparently a weird color changing "meteor" last night, along with the ufo activity.
edit on 15-9-2011 by benrl because: eta luke 21:11

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope

This is exactly what I am watching for every day.
I live in Israel and we are expecting war any day.
People are preparing, the reservists are
being called up and you can see them out training.
The navy has exercises every day off the coast.

Its coming...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Thatpersonoverthere

Im waiting for Damascus to get nuked, I believe thats pretty much the kick off for the end.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Gad, the 7th son of Jacob...is the punisher of Israel.

The Israeli Tribe of Gad was born from Jacob and a handmaid. Since son Gad wasn't a full blood Israeli the tribe was chased away. Now considered a "Lost Tribe of Israel".

Germany is where the Tribe of Gad settled.

If Israel repents and accepts their lost Tribe back, they will continue to exist.

It's a DNA testable hypothesis.

It's also something they don't want you to know. The Germany-Israel issue is a family issue, going all the way back to Jacob.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

LOL at the numpties sitting there waiting for war to come to the holy land since their scriptures predicted it. If it happens it's not because of God. It will happen because of the Lunatics who are in power. If the prophecies come true it's because of these lunatics, not because of your make believe imaginary friend called God.

Gimme a break. You are supposed to grow out of the imaginary friend phase around 4 years old.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So the belief in an ancient cabal of rulers following a suicidal plan to make these prophecies comes true is the only plausible answer?

Or is it the aliens did it answer that is better?

And you didn't address anything in the post other than to make fun of the OP, obvious troll is obvious.

edit on 15-9-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

So the belief in an ancient cabal of rulers following a suicidal plan to make these prophecies comes true is the only plausible answer?

Or is it the aliens did it answer that is better?

And you didn't address anything in the post other than to make fun of the OP, obvious troll is obvious.

edit on 15-9-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Looks like you forgot to read the thread. My first post was the very first next to the OP. It was most certainly related to the OP topic. My second post was in response to many of the following posts which dabbled in delusion and fear mongering.

Troll card really? You should pull out your reading glasses before you pull out the troll card. It can save you some embarrassment.

In response to your other post, I would bet on aliens before God. People who buy into this prophecy BS are ignorant to the facts and only interpret events in a way that is suitable to their agenda. It's not a fulfilled prophecy if only some of the facts in the equation are demonstrated.

Troll!

<<   2 >>

join