It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So when is everybody going back to school/ or have they already started?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
not going back to school.... have not been in school for 16 years

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
School!?! Thank god that pointless waste of time is over. In this day and age you really do need a diploma, but I would have learned more from trained chimps then the poor excuse for teachers that I had.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
September 7th is the first day of classes. We have to be at school on the 3rd for a half day. Then a friend is having a party on the 4th!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've graduated two programs through college, and this year i'll be taking law classes through a canadian university while i'm in the states because I need to get my papers stilll and my green card in order to go to school and work....Damn immigration process takes so damn long.....

You would think those guy could get a few crash courses in organizational behaviour geez...:shk:

[Edited on 24-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I see i start sophmoore year on monday I got practice after school too for water polo just curious did anyone hear anything about the attempted columbine in march?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
No, and if they kill themselves like the last two just goes to show that darwinism is alive and well......

Let nature run it's course... Less work for everyone else....

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There have been many attempted school shootings. And a few that have gone down, but Columbine happens to be the most popular. Its sad that most people just call it "pulling a Columbine" or the likes.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well at my school there was an attempted columbine inceident. And in our school district there is a lot of racial tension not just white black but between allr racces. I was curious on what kerry and Bush had to say about these issues? I was out of the country the week after the plot was foiled but do you know what their stance on that issue was?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
First day of school was today (the 24th) for me.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Same for me, Catalyst.

All my classes sucked btw. Somehow, they managed to put me with all the lesbians, potheads, and pregnants girls in majority of my classes.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Same for me, Catalyst.

All my classes sucked btw. Somehow, they managed to put me with all the lesbians, potheads, and pregnants girls in majority of my classes.

back luck,

I'm from Britain and attend Sixth Form, no yobs, no thugs, no potheads
You only have to attend school till your 16 for your GCSE's, sixth form is for 17 to 18 for AS - Levels and A - Levels so all the yobs, thugs and potheads left to waste their lives

Do they have an similar thing to sixth form in America?

Not everyone who doesn't go to sixth form is a yob, thug or pothead, sixth form doesn't suit a lot of people

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
my kids all go back on the 7th
I'm so happy.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by freespirit
my kids all go back on the 7th
I'm so happy.

I never saw that coming.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i go back to college- or should i say i start college on sept 13th- ima scared lol

You wait for so long to be top of the school- it gets to that times- you only spend about 8 months being a year 11- and then 'WHAM'- you strainght back to being the baby at college!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
i go back to school tomorrow

I'm in upper sixth (year 13) at sixth form so i can laugh at all the younger years

top topics

join