It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hello Everyone:

I just wanted to introduce myself again. One of the main reasons I joined a site like this is to connect with other people interested in free energy and anti-gravity. Those subjects are extremely interesting to me. I want to connect with other people and try to decide which information on the internet is disinformation and which is the truth. I think a lot of people are putting disinformation on the internet to totally confuse people so that they will just give up. I am never giving up on the search for the truth on free energy and anti-gravity because these subjects are the most interesting and exciting I have ever read about.

Spaceman

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaceman68

Welcome to ats! You have found your home

Be prepared for a lot of denying ignorance. We can be tough at times, but its only because we care about the legitimacy of what this site stands for. No other site comes close....

Look forward to reading your posts!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Whoa....whats with the three introduction threads you started?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Welcome, Welcome Welcome. Three welcomes for all three threads. I am glad you are here and looking forward to getting to know you. You may want to watch the double posts though. Some, are very touchy about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaceman68

Welcome Spaceman

Take me to your leader and I will tell you all I know about free energy!
About antigravity I really do not know anything

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
wavin spaceman, welcome to ats

top topics

join