It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ came, and already left!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   
First off, I shall begin by how Helen stated that the Anti-christ would be born by a harlot.

So true...so true.

For Hitler was born by a whore, who slept supposedly with a Rothschilde, and regardless, she was deemed a mistress of the said employeer, whether the he was the father of Hitler or not.

Now, I do not see how Christians can deny, that Pope Pious XII, and Pacelli working with Hitler created the "Anti-Christ."

Hell hitler even claimed that the 3rd Riech was to last 1000 years.

emperors-clothes.com...

www.trufax.org...

www.creationism.org...

The Nazis were Evil, and Hitler was the "Anti-Christ" spoken of.

And while no Jesus is coming, for he's DEAD, this Evil needs to be recognized, lest it resurface long from now.

In fact, it is blatantly obvious that never before and probably never again has the world or will the world see such Evil.

I bet the Christians who wrote Revelations would have sat back and said to themselves (Well #t the Anti-christ is supposed to be the son of Satan but God-DAMN!)

I wouldn't be surprised though if Germany AND France, now that they are such close "buds", will end up falling into another "Nazis" regiem.

But can it ever be as dark as before? Probably not, the zealous fervor that caused the Germans to spread and try and burn away the old world and replace it with a genetically created "Master Race", probably couldn't get far before it was put down.

America is the Light, and we no longer live in a world where we can sit by and WAIT for the Evil to make its move.

Too much is at stake, now we need to destroy them before they grow too powerful. Starting by liberating Iraq.

(Back to main topic though).

How can you Christians DENY that the Anti-Christ has already Come?

Nothing can be more evil than Hitler, it matters not if you are a slave, if you are knowledgeable. The Jews showed that. But when someone wants to bury the old and breed a master race, superhumans whom would be lead by a government that was all powerful, that is "THE BEAST" and it not only acted as a Beast in all ways, sexual and physical, but it also was a beast among souls.

Furthermore Hitler believed all mankind were animals, and thus "Beasts"...

Surely a sensible Christian couldn't deny, the anti-christ came, and has gone.

Praise be to America. (Sponsored fully by Freemasonry lol). (just had to throw that in there, that leaves for good speculation hah!).

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
yes, there are many ''antichrists'' but one in particular '''Antichrist'' spoken of in Daniel is the one ''Antichrist that will rule the world and His false prophet.....

In the last days perilous times shall come.For men shall be lovers of their own selves,covetous,boasters,proud,blasphemours,disobedient to parents,unthanful,unholy,without natural affection,truce breakers,false acusers,incontinent,fierce,despisers of those that are good,traitors,heady,high-minded,lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;having a form of godliness,but denying the power thereof(11 Tim.3:1-5)
The holy Apostle Jude witnesses to the agreement of all the apostles on this point:Remember the words which were spoken of before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;How they told you there should be mockers in the last days,who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.These be they who seperate themselves,sensual,not having the Spirit(Jude 17-19)

The Lord Himself foretold that in the end of the world
Many false prophets shall rise,and shall deceive many.And because iniquity shall abound,the love of many shall wax cold.(Matt.24:11,12),so that when the Son of man cometh,shall He find faith on earth?.(Luke18:8)

And because iniquity shall abound,the love of many shall wax cold,then will follow .....the abomination of desolation,spoken of by Daniel the prophet: When the Son of man cometh,shall He find faith on earth? (Matt.24:12;24:15;

Yes ,Hitler (the creep) was a form of 'Antichrist'
but was not the ""Antichrist that would come just before the end of the world , soon after his appearance(on a world wide stage)to mankind,Two witnesses will appear....
Saith the Lord Almighty....I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.(Malachi4:5)
And i will give power unto My two witnesses,and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days,clothed in sackcloth.These are the two olive trees,and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.(Rev. 11:4)....Theses have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy.And I will give power unto My two witnesses and they shall prophesy.--And if any man will hurt them, he must be killed.And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them,and shall ovecome them, and kill them.And their deaed bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.And after three days and a half, the spirit of life ....shall enter into them.(Rev.11:3-8;11)

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
the anti christ is not dead he will be here when the end times are here. duh

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Saddam and the Iraqi Information Minister???

new topics

top topics

join