It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLO ambassador says Palestinian state should be free of Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

WASHINGTON – The Palestine Liberation Organization's ambassador to the United States said Tuesday that any future Palestinian state it seeks with help from the United Nations and the United States should be free of Jews.

But this has nothing at all to do with hating Jews right? Where is the outrage? I cant imagine what the uproar would be like if someone of equal importance said something like this in Israel about Palestinians or Muslims. It might have even happened before, I'm not sure.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Fair enough. Israel should be able to evict all arabs and muslims. Fair is fair. Right?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I thought everybody loved multiculturalism?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Does he also believe that the jewish state of Israel should be free of the 1.5 million Arabs that currently have citizenship?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I thought everybody loved multiculturalism?
Only liberals love multiculturalism. The rest of us realize it does not work.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Hamas in charge of Palestine, and not the PLO? And if Palestine is not a state yet, how does the PLO have an ambassador to the United States? Especially when the U.S. considers them a terrorist organization?
edit on 14-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And so it begins. This is what happens when you give, or talk about Statehood, to a group that has no history or experience in such matters. This whole thing is a political movement and a move in a master game. Shouldn't they have to live up to some expectations, have a time line, and prove some maturity and responsibility prior to making such a request?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
How many Jews actually live in Palestine? Seems kind of strange that a Jew would willingly live in Palestine when they have citizenship through their religion to Israel (and how is that not racist?) I hope the Israelis never bulldozed the house of a Jew living in Palestine, that would be anti-semitic, no? Well, if the Palestinians are semites to begin with, it's still anti-semitic, right?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well, Israel should take this opportunity to expell all non-Jews, betcha they would love that.

new topics

top topics

join