It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Strategist: 'Ron Paul Has the Deepest Support I've Seen in Decades'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The first MSM predication that Ron Paul could win the nomination.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If people begin to open up their eyes then yes Ron Paul can easily win this election. This is real good news. S&F

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I watched as a majority of ATSer's CURSED the Bush admin, for many things, including the planning and execution of 911, involvement in major wars...etc. Then they started hailing OBAMA as the new savior. Then he was elected.

The U.S. was in deep cacka when Bush left Obama to inherit the mess...IT was failed to begin with.

Now it seems the love shifted to PAUL, as Obama didn't fly around in a cape and fix everything.

My thoughts are, why...WHY do people still put faith in politicians. If you are an ATS dweller, half of the politicians are crooked, and the other half only do what they are told by the REAL powers.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

I watched as a majority of ATSer's CURSED the Bush admin, for many things, including the planning and execution of 911, involvement in major wars...etc. Then they started hailing OBAMA as the new savior. Then he was elected.

^Well you might be speaking on others behalf, but I've never thought I would support a politician until Ron Paul nailed it on the head when he brought up the issues with overseas spending on embassies, and foreign aid. Common sense takes you a long way forward, and it also leaves the weak ones behind which in this case we don't need.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There is a problem with these lies.

He is already ahead. doesnt come from behind.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Demoncreeper

^Well you might be speaking on others behalf, but I've never thought I would support a politician until Ron Paul nailed it on the head when he brought up the issues with overseas spending on embassies, and foreign aid. Common sense takes you a long way forward, and it also leaves the weak ones behind which in this case we don't need.

I also forgot the other OTHER half, who will deny either theory, and continue to speak politics. My bad on the math fail, but this is a political thread, so it doesn't matter.. .....

Obama WAS going to bring the troops home, create jobs, and save the dying economy. He sold it real good. I would rather put my own faith in an invisible being in the sky, than a politician. haha.

I shouldn't be sarcastic. I shouldn't speak for everyone. I apologize. It is just a trend I observed here on ATS.

If PAUL's words were something he could accomplish, then I hope he gets in. Truly.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

My thoughts are, why...WHY do people still put faith in politicians. If you are an ATS dweller, half of the politicians are crooked, and the other half only do what they are told by the REAL powers.

It's not so much that I have faith he's going to save me personally, but for the country as a whole, I think his ideas would help greatly, and he has more integrity than any politician I've seen, so it's a worthy cause to support. Plus it's not just about Ron Paul, it's about his libertarian and constitutional values that really make you appreciate the wisdom of freedom and liberty this country once valued so greatly...you know, before everyone became paranoid about the guy with the towel.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Hope so,buddy. Hope so.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

The U.S. was in deep cacka when Bush left Obama to inherit the mess...IT was failed to begin with.

Now it seems the love shifted to PAUL, as Obama didn't fly around in a cape and fix everything.

I don't know about that, I think Paul had the most support on here back in 2008. What differentiates Paul from the other politicians is that he's been consistent in his beliefs throughout his career. He actually seems honest in what he says which is a rare trait, and I actually trust him. Look at his voting record and his past speeches. What he advocated then, he still advocates now. A politician that truly represents the people, he advocates the idea of liberty and the understanding of it. And on top of that he's well educated in free-market economics. This is what America needs.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Infiltrator

You know what, man. I agree.. He does have a pretty good track record as a congressman. However, the same can be said about a lot of the past presidents. It's when they get there...that their words turn to lies. It seems.

Anyways, if I were an American, would most likely vote for him. Choices being what they are.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ron Paul will be the last candidate that I will vote for. If he is able to follow through awesome.
But as the judge states right at the end of the video "They won't go anywhere" while the strategist agrees with him.
So for all you Paul supporters we had hope but they will not give us a fair vote by not putting him on the ballot.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemoncreeperMy thoughts are, why...WHY do people still put faith in politicians.

Maybe becuase Dr Paul alone doesn't change sides more often than a windshield wiper.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by relyt
Ron Paul will be the last candidate that I will vote for. If he is able to follow through awesome.
But as the judge states right at the end of the video "They won't go anywhere" while the strategist agrees with him.
So for all you Paul supporters we had hope but they will not give us a fair vote by not putting him on the ballot.

"They won't go anywhere" I think he's talking about the support Paul is getting, how the support won't go anywhere, it's not going to disappear. I don't know, that would be kind of messed up for the judge to say that knowing that he's been a Ron Paul supporter for a while now.

Yeah I watched it again, I'm pretty sure he was talking about the people(how they're not going anywhere), not our candidate.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Alien Infiltrator because: Had more to add.

new topics

top topics

join