It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Media Strikes Again - Obama's Planned Decline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I am beginning to wonder if this is the planned implosion of the Obama Administration that has been predicted by the fringe media, namely Alex Jones. Just today the headline of drudgereport.com is :

Obama: If you love me, pass my jobs bill

US President Barack Obama told fired up supporters Wednesday that if they loved him, they must help pass his jobs bill, injecting more urgency into his push for key legislation. Obama hit another key 2012 electoral swing state, North Carolina, to hike pressure on Republicans over his $447 billion American Jobs Act which is designed to jolt the economy and ease 9.1 percent unemployment.

One supporter from the raucous crowd shouted to Obama that they loved him, and in a standard response from his 2008 campaign he replied "I love you back" then added a new twist.

"If you love me, you got to help me pass this bill," Obama said, repeating the line to more cheers.

Obama's appeal may work with his supportive political base, but will cut little ice with Republicans seeking to exploit his diminished job approval ratings which are at 44 percent in a RealClearPolitics average of recent polls.

The president, on the latest leg of what aides say will be a months-long tour to promote the bill, also complained that some Republicans were against the legislation because they wanted to deprive him of a political victory.

"Give me a win? Give me a break" Obama said, during his pared down stump speech which is peppered with demands that Republicans "pass this bill."

www.breitbart.com...

That's not exactly how I want to be remember in history, and all former POTUS' have the quote, usually taken out of context, that will tarnish their name for history. We all know the Clinton line, the Nixon line, the Bush "Mission Accomplished" banner.

Is this the systematic erasing of Obama as anything but a lame duck right before the election, while building him up to be something larger in the media so that the next POTUS (the fringe media would say Dictator) can come swooping in to save the day and instill Martial Law and other forms of tyrannical systems?

Obama says Only 1-Term President if Economy Doesn't Turn Around

Alex Jones Calls Obama's Presidency Spot On, In 2009, As Obama First Took Office

Alex Jones Predicting Obama's Continuity of Agenda, Expanded Wars, Joblessness, Bailouts and More.

Alex Jones Predicting that 9/11 10 Year Anniversary is an Expansion of the Federal Police State

The evidence is daunting. The alternative media, the fring media, is more correct than the Mainstream Media. Let me direct your attention to this, one of many, piece of history.

So, is this the beginning of the planned end? Will he break another promise and run again? What does this say about the current love affair with Rick Perry, the MSM coverage of the 2012 elections, or the credibility of any of them?

edit on 2011/9/14 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If what Alex Jones says is true...well then the only difference between Rick Perry and B. Obama is their skin color. If Obama is part of the corporate elite takeover, then they ALL are part of the elite takeover.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
To destroy the country because they don't the can't get over the fact that this was a legit election and they lost.

Is that not treasonous - yes it is

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I have never cared about being the most popular person on the block. I have my opinion on President Obama and it goes like this.

Is he being scapegoated by the republicans to cover up the Bush era fumbling | Check
Is he doing the best job anyone could given the obstacles of high unemployment, debt?| Check
Do I support him | Check
Do I wish the country was on a better path | check
Do I think he was born in this country | check but I don't really care
Do I think he is getting a bad rap | check.

Come on folks, like it or not he is our president. He has a dismal mess on his hands. I am not sure anyone could do as good of a job. Our political system is broken. It is ran by a bunch of bullying children on either side of the party line. I think Obama is doing the best he can. No, it isn't perfect but it is what we got. Rather than moaning and complaining, I wish people would come together to find some workable solutions.

Yah, I know...we might just be too broken for fixing. Give the dude a break. If you cannot just muster a twinge of civility and respect. Please keep your flames somewhat bearable. Thanks

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by applebaum

Come on folks, like it or not he is our president. He has a dismal mess on his hands. I am not sure anyone could do as good of a job. Our political system is broken. It is ran by a bunch of bullying children on either side of the party line. I think Obama is doing the best he can. No, it isn't perfect but it is what we got. Rather than moaning and complaining, I wish people would come together to find some workable solutions.

Yah, I know...we might just be too broken for fixing. Give the dude a break. If you cannot just muster a twinge of civility and respect. Please keep your flames somewhat bearable. Thanks

Had he shown any interest in killing the Patriot Act, in reigning in the TSA, in ceasing perpetuating our wars for oil, in not forcing people to buy a product they don't want or need...maybe he'd get a break. Until then, he's just like Bush, but worse.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

join