It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fed and the Power Elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

In this video the late Austrian School and Anarcho-Capitalist nicknamed "enemy of the state" Murray N. Rothbard takes to history in an attempt at explaining the rise of the current power elites, how this buildup in the 1896-1902 era eventually created the 1908 panic. With this panic they were able to begin arguing for more centralization with the Federal Reserve to give themselves more power over America. He also explains how the laissez-faire died when William Jennings Bryan seized control of the very laissez-faire doctrine for state intervention in the economy.

Please do not just listen to me, this video is loaded with information and clear explanation.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
cant agree any more with laisse faire being dead.

government cant keep its hands off anything and they continue to add more power every chance they get

i think that is by design nope cant have anything running or working right lets mess it up to create more power and control.

as bad as things are right now they can be a whole lot worse.

i wish they would wake up to the fact that everything they do makes things worse why in the hell cant they ever get that threw their thick heads.

power is more dangerous than any controlled substance.
edit on 14-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

power is more dangerous than any controlled substance.
edit on 14-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

It must be a cold day in hell right now because I'm agreeing with you.

new topics

join