It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama 's disrespect of the American Flag during 9/11 Memorial Ceremony?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Maybe it's like a form of reverse psychology to manipulate the populace.

Since it was a close up shot, and it was on the MSM, maybe it was meant to be there? The media is so ultra-fake these days, I wouldn't be surprised it was all a set up.

I can hear them behind the scenes now, saying something like :
"Yeah Michelle, just say something rude about the flag, and since all the anti-government crowd hates you, they will automatically take the opposite position and go into a deep fit of patriotic rage and it will subconsciously activate their indoctrination programming and bring them back into the fold of pro-government ideology, slowly but surely."

Maybe, maybe not. But hey it seems reasonable to me with as screwed up everything is these days...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
She said,I want some kfc tonight bitch.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's a piece of cloth, CHILL OUT!

You don't know what she was saying.

It is just used as propaganda to excite people that are into the flag religion.

psik

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Why do you think she said 'I want some KFC tonight bitch?' I'm curious to know since the thread seemed to be about the ludicrous idea that she said something disrespectful about the american flag. Please explain.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Now we are lip reading the first lady at an event shown around the world and you imagine she said that?
You hate people for no reason. This is beyond silly. I am glad hate is gone from my life.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My best guess, and I think it's accurate is........... "Why don't they just fold that flag?"

It seems like she just wanted them to hurry up and fold it. She didn't use any foul language. I think when she said "fold that flag", that many we're mistakenly seeing her say "effing flag".

So while it is still alarmingly unpatriotic for a first lady, it wasn't a direct use of foul language toward the US flag. Just good old fashioned impatience.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
My best guess, and I think it's accurate is........... "Why don't they just fold that flag?"

It seems like she just wanted them to hurry up and fold it. She didn't use any foul language. I think when she said "fold that flag", that many we're mistakenly seeing her say "effing flag".

So while it is still alarmingly unpatriotic for a first lady, it wasn't a direct use of foul language toward the US flag. Just good old fashioned impatience.

Classic. What again is alarmingly unpatriotic? The words YOU put in her mouth? Sweet! Now being a liar is patriotic!

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A partially deaf person thought she said "The flag is all that's left?"

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
for all you guys know she could have been telling hubby ((that bun firmer sure has help alot .
((notice the big smile he gives !!!
Wile i aggree this guy bites I wont see things that are not there no matter how bad you may want it.
all this is a way for people who are not sure of how to show they dont like him to make something up

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Maybe it's like a form of reverse psychology to manipulate the populace.

Since it was a close up shot, and it was on the MSM, maybe it was meant to be there? The media is so ultra-fake these days, I wouldn't be surprised it was all a set up.

I can hear them behind the scenes now, saying something like :
"Yeah Michelle, just say something rude about the flag, and since all the anti-government crowd hates you, they will automatically take the opposite position and go into a deep fit of patriotic rage and it will subconsciously activate their indoctrination programming and bring them back into the fold of pro-government ideology, slowly but surely."

Maybe, maybe not. But hey it seems reasonable to me with as screwed up everything is these days...

The way you put it, it sounds more logical. Yeah, I'm going with this theory - spotbang on.

CJ

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It looks like nobody involved can read lips. Least of all at the River School, where they do NOT teach lipreading.

People who can do real lipreading think she said, "It's amazing how they fold the flag."

www.politifact.com...
edit on 7/12/12 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I pledge allegiance to the flag, etc, etc.............this one line sets up our kids for the draft, and will be the cause of the upcoming conscription of young persons in America to go fight for the Zionist bankers wars.............my suggestion -->.

Teach your kids to rebel against the Pledge of Allegiance. Even the 7th Day Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses, and several other such groups as the Quakers; the Amish and the Mennonites have had the good sense NOT to do it...........

There is no such thing as "the good war" - the Zionist's made that one up too.

Official versions (Note the changes)
"I pledge allegiance to my flag and the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

1892 to 1923
"I pledge allegiance to my flag and to the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

1923 to 1924
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States and to the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

1924 to 1954
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

1954 to Present
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

edit on 12-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
There is already a long thread on this.

Yep. It's old news. FLOTUS disn' the flag. Something I'm sure the O-bots don't want brought up.

most people have agreed that it looks more like she is saying "Love the way they fold that flag" or "Look at the way they fold the flag".

Not even close. She was clearly disn' the flag.

I see nothing be reverence on their faces.

As usual, you only see that which you wish to see when it comes to the Obamas.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join