It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati logo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
[DELETE] decided to u2u minor instead.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
7C, I want you to understand I was just joking about the bookcase thing. I think you're incorrect in your theories about the Illuminati and the Freemasons, but I doubt that you're insane.

EDIT - Arrgh -- this was in reference to a message which no longer exists. Nonetheless, you get the gist.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Minor Illuminatos -- here is a scholarly web page on the Bavarian Illuminati which you may find (no pun intended) illuminating. Weigh the evidence yourself, of course, but this strikes me as being a lot closer to the truth than anything you'll find in the "conspiracy" section.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
No problem Alex. I thought I would u2u it as it wasn't related to the thread (much).

I can accept being incorrect by others, hell I might be. Infact hope I'm wrong!! I hope all this illuminati is fake, I would be crazy to hope its for real! the solar plexus tells me otherwise unfortunatly. Its a battle between mind and gut.

ps: your right on one thing, I don't like bookshelves.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Minor.

Get a damn good conspiracy book about Illuminati + get some damn good non conspiracy information about the illuminati = throw out both when your done and carry on with things.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
I can accept being incorrect by others, hell I might be. Infact hope I'm wrong!! I hope all this illuminati is fake, I would be crazy to hope its for real! the solar plexus tells me otherwise unfortunatly. Its a battle between mind and gut.

Well, can I at least send your gut friendly greetings and assure it that, regardless of the Illuminati issue, we Freemasons mean neither you nor it any harm, and are not evil or Satanic in any way?

I say this separate from other arguments... this is just my word of honour to you, 7C.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Alex,

I am always willing to shake the hand of a man who I have argue/d with.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hey guys im awake

Soo i should buy 2 books, 1 non conspiracy and 1 book that has conspiracy in it. Thats a good idea! But i dont wanna get on with my life its far to much interesting!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join