It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati logo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hey I got a question. Everyone one knows that the Illuminati logo is on the one dollar bill. But on the foot of the Pyramid its says: MDCCLXXVI. That means 1776. Buts thats the year the Illuminati was founded! Is it me, or is there another event at 1776? Im dutch so i dont know alot about american history please help!

Kind Regards,

Minor Illuminatos

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Minor Illuminatos]

df1

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
David Hume, Scottish philosopher, historian, economist, and essayist, died on August 25, 1776.

I hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minor Illuminatos
Hey I got a question. Everyone one knows that the Illuminati logo is on the one dollar bill. But on the foot of the Pyramid its says: MDCCLXXVI. That means 1776. Buts thats the year the Illuminati was founded! Is it me, or is there another event at 1776? Im dutch so i dont know alot about american history please help!

This has GOT to be a joke. PLEASE tell me it's a joke.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hey thanks alot man! Another theory wiped out

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The illuminati doesn't exsist! nor does the devil! everything is fine, get back to your routine!

[edit on 24-8-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
On July 4, 1776, the thirteen colonies made a formal announcement that they were independent from England with The Declaration of Independence, triggering the American Revolution.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
The illuminati doesn't exsist! nor does the devil! everything is fine, get back to your routine!

Well everyone gots his own opinion about the Illuminati, i think it does excist, and lol i forgot about the revolution.

Kind regards,

Minor Illuminatos

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
On July 4, 1776, the thirteen colonies made a formal announcement that they were independent from England with The Declaration of Independence, triggering the American Revolution.

I dunno -- I think you're just working for the great conspiracy... after all, 1776 was the supposed "death" of David Hume, the creator of Humeanism, and everybody knows that humanism is the same thing as Satan Worship.

Similarly, yes, there are thirteen stars, etc. on the dollar bill because there were thirteen colonies. But why were there thirteen colonies? Because The Illuminati controlled the colonization of the new world! And THEY determined there would be thirteen colonies! Why? Because the thirteenth apolstle was Judas Iscariot, who is the same as Satan! And the thirteenth colony? Washington, D.C.!

Everyone knows that Washinton D.C. was originally designed by members of the Society of Cincinnati! And everybody knows that Cincinnatus was a ROMAN officer, in other words a pre-Christian pagan, in other words, a SATANIST!

This means that every time you spend a dollar bill, you are giving your allegiance to Satan! The only solution is to send all your money to me, I'll dispose of it safely.

Sure, there are some who will deny that any of this are true, who say, hey, there's no Illuminati, they were a small sect that only existed for a few years in the late 1700s. Sure. There are no Illuminati. And there are no people sneaking into my house to vandalise my toilet! And the CIA isn't controlling my thoughts! And Hitler was really a very nice guy! Whatever.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Dont forget 13 family's rule the Illuminati! Altough there are many relatives
these 13 family's have the most of the power!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Minor,

I believe there is illuminati lurking in the shadows too.
my comment was sarcastic.

Just watch what happens in the world and the events that will be unfolding soon. That will be the only proof you need.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Dont forget 13 family's rule the Illuminati! Altough there are many relatives
these 13 family's have the most of the power!

That's right. Each family rules a portion of modern societies:

Kennedy : Politics
Bush : Military
Onassis : Crime
Ford : Manufacturing / automotive
Hudson : mercantile
Tudor : religion
Snakeman : anti-religion
Hefner : sex
Horton : Canadians
Zbigniew : "Ethnic" foods
Neumann : "Mad" magazine
Edam : cheese
Iscariot : "Reality" television.

(DOUBLE SPECIAL NOTE, FOR SAFETY: I like Jewish people (all of them). I like the Jewish traditions. The Jews have lived through more, as a people, than I can even bear to think about. The Jewish people deserve far more respect than they are generally given, and although everyone should be judged on his or her own merits, in the paraphrased words of Sammy Davis Jr., the Jews are a groovy people, man. That said, I present a satire of some posts I have read: )

These 13 families are, in fact, in complete control of the world, along with their lackeys, the Jews. Now, before I get flamed for being an anti-semite, I'm not against Jews if they live in Isreal, or small metal boxes. But when they live openly in other countries, infecting our children with their homosexual, humanist ways, and trying to promote their theory of evil-loution (which tries to prove that both monkeys and conpiracy posters evolved from Jews), then I get mad. Just to make it perfectly clear, I'm not against Jews... only Zionists, you know, the jews who live outside of Israel. They're all really reptile monster baby-killers.

(SPECIAL NOTE: THE ABOVE WAS SATIRE. I DO NOT ACTUALLY BELIEVE ANY OF THE THINGS WRITTEN ABOVE. I AM, IN FACT, MAKING FUN OF SIMILAR POSTS, RATHER THAN PROMOTING THEM. THANKYOU. PLEASE TELEPHONE YOUR MOTHER, AND GIVE THE NEAREST MISTREATED PERSON A HUG)

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
God im a bad reader, I'm sorry i didnt saw the last thing about the routine. I had to laugh when i read it now though

I was thinking you were serious man about the jew thing, lol!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Minor,

Check out a book called Cosmic trigger. There are 2 volumes and has quite a bit of info. Then when you have read the book throw it over your sholder and forget about it. Thats the best way to read IMO.

If the book carries any weight you will see it day to day.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So why should i throw it away over my shoulder en forget about it?!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So why should i throw it away over my shoulder en forget about it?!

7C hates bookshelves... he figures they're an Illuminati plot. Don't get him started on bookshelves.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So the bookshelves are taking over the world? WE HAVE TO WARN THE OTHERS! EVERYONE GET YOUR BOOK SHELF OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So, do you have to be a rich and powerful elitist to get into the illuminati? Or does that heppen to you after you join? Cause if that's the case I want in.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ehmm lol you cant just go and join the Illuminati, official it doesnt even excist anymore! And have you read there theory's and political program? There supposed to be Satanic. Dunno but i dont like Satanic people very much do you?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Ehmm lol you cant just go and join the Illuminati, official it doesnt even excist anymore! And have you read there theory's and political program? There supposed to be Satanic. Dunno but i dont like Satanic people very much do you?

It was a joke...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey im sorry but it didnt sound really sarcastic:S

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join