It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing topics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I read a topic not too long ago about phobos and diemos having left their orbits and now being in orbit around Earth. There was quite a bit of good pictures and evidence. I can no longer locate the topic. I tried to revisit it the next day and it had vanished.

My question is are the mods here covering something up? I would like to know the policy on editing deleting posts.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
wrong forum. use the board questions forum in relation to threads/posts being moved/deleted. thank you...

[edit on 24-8-2004 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I can't reply to this topic for some reason.

Who decides what information is false. I believe the policy of deleting or editng posts is wrong. At the very least you shouls put a stick up telling posters that you will delete their Entire thread if you deem it to be False.

On the other hand I already know the truth and I support keeping information away from the public. They can't handle it. I barely can.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by IXRAZORXI321]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Topics are deleted when the information is found to be false.
We sometimes get the odd hoaxer on here and they occasionally seem to have a lot of good evidence, until they are caught out.

Obviously this was another hoax, anyway if it was true somehow it would be obvious, you'd only have to take a look outside with your own eyes to see.
It would be a bit hard to cover up.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There was very detailed evidence showing why they would not be visible except under certain light conditions. There is a thread in the ufo forum with a detailed sighting over minneapolis.

If you need to hide this information for some reason thats fine I fully understand.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Are you talking about this thread?

[removed link to trashed thread]

I turned that up with and ATS search.

EDIT: sorry, thread was trashed and I am a dope.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes!

I can't read it its in the trash bin for moderators only.

If you could post the link for me however. I wish to review the evidence and compare it to the sightings.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by IXRAZORXI321]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ah, so it was trashed. I thought it was in Space Exploration. My apologies. I failed to see its location was the trashbin.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well can I have the link to the "evidence" or not ?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Its back, bask in its glory.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Actually, I took it back out and sent it to the trashbin... again.

It's been discussed several times before and every time it gets discussed, we all run around and post links to pictures showing Demos and Phobos orbiting where they should be. A little googling easily turns up recent pictures and recent data.

I'm not sure that a backyard astronomer would have a scope large enough to see it, but if you had a friend with contacts at a good planetarium they can probably arrange a few minutes at a telescope where you can see goodole Demos and Phobos still parked in orbit around Mars for yourself.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Actually, I took it back out and sent it to the trashbin... again.

A wise action - It avoids the possible reappearance of a certain antipodean Astronomer.

Aussie-Bloke II - The Martian Meteorites !!!

top topics

join