It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Government Experiments Come to Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ab00217f542.jpg[/atsimg]

The government may not want you to know that it set off nuclear bombs willy-nilly in the atmosphere or tested '___' on unwitting subjects, but at least the Science Channel does!

In case you believed that elaborate government conspiracies were merely the driving force behind X-Files episodes, the Science Channel is setting the record straight. As a compendium to their latest show, Dark Matters, which explores the darker side of science, the Science Channel has published introductions and full transcripts from government hearings on some of the most unbelievable -- yet true -- conspiracies, including the highly-controversial MKULTRA project.

According to the 1977 transcript of the hearing before Congress, MKULTRA projects on behavioral modification, drug acquisition and testing took place over the better part of a decade, from 1953 through 1964.

For anyone that has not seen the show I highly recommend it. There have only been 2 episode so far but they are good episodes.

It is disturbing how much the government lies to its people. The fact that they were detonating nuclear warheads in our atmosphere is a testament to how sadistic they actually are. People are worried about nuclear reactors when these people willingly do these kind of things.

Glad to see some light shed on shady government.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 13-9-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Oh MK-ULTRA is some scary but legitimate stuff. There's evidence that some famous assassins were actually Manchurian Candidates, no matter how crazy it sounds. Robert Kennedy's assassin especially, Sirhan Sirhan, there are massive amounts of evidence that point to him being hypnotized to pull the trigger.

There's a thread in my sig. about it if you want to check it out.

Also that picture in the article is freaky.
edit on 13-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

That's the thing. it is crazy how much power the government has to do these sort of things. MK-Ultra is a crazy idea just to even think about. Have you ever seen the movie 'The Killing Room'? It's based on the MK-Ultra program and how it is being reinstated as a result of 9/11. It's a creepy movie.

Added the picture for dramatic effect in the OP.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by TupacShakur

That's the thing. it is crazy how much power the government has to do these sort of things. MK-Ultra is a crazy idea just to even think about. Have you ever seen the movie 'The Killing Room'? It's based on the MK-Ultra program and how it is being reinstated as a result of 9/11. It's a creepy movie.

Added the picture for dramatic effect in the OP.

Pred...

The majority of these sick SOB's....were purged....but not all of them. This type of experimentation as well as the testing of drugs upon an unsuspecting populous was prevelent and as long as we have Civilian contractors who payoff Military officers....stuff like this will continue.

This type of secrecy is an unlawful practice and has no place in the duties of the Company. It gives the Company a bad name and reguardless of all the good the Company does....things like this...will only make people see the bad....not that they are allowed to see the good. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The tests of unknown drugs will continue regardless. Medical experiments take place all the time with unknown drugs and placebos. Granted I don't think giving people '___' while they are outside enjoying themselves is bad, I think giving them '___' while strapped down in a room with no knowledge of ingestion is a little cruel.

Good can come out of these experiments, yes, but experiments can be done without the participant unwillingly exposed. If we cannot figure out a safe way to experiment then they shouldn't be done.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the people who rush into government conspiracy threads to tell us we're jerks if we believe the government operates in secrecy against its people and the people of the world. I hope they offer a reward to offset the insults if we decide to be good citizens.

From my observations, the truth lies beyond the obvious cover up. The rabbit hole is deep. I cannot fathom that any of this has stopped.
edit on 14-9-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Fear is the new drug. Anybody notice that we now recieve to emergency tests late at night now and if u keep the tv on it can override ur volume settings and turn it up just to get ur attention at 2 am. Graphic smoking commercials. 9/11 reminders every year. Exaggerated storm warnings. Unprofessional cops without dicipline. The idea that the earth is fragile while they are the ones making it fragile. Fear for money and jobs when they control the variables. Fear for food shortage while they arrest garden owners and require special lisences to operate farm machinery all of a sudden as if now was the best time to do that. Fear for water shortage and drouts while they have the publicly known harp and weather mod tools at their disposal to make it rain on que. Chemtrails for people to see and wonder and question. 2012 movies up to wazoo. Yup fear is the new drug.
Yup 7 billion useless eaters vs the 3 percent elite. Why the hell are they winning?
edit on 14-9-2011 by patternchek because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I am familiar with '___' and I can understand how one could be programmed while being abused by it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
One thing I always thought was funny was the "testing" methods the CIA would come up with for the MKULTRA program. Like how they hired a bunch of hookers back in the 60's and 70's who would bring random dudes back to a special room, the hookers would give these guys '___', and a bunch of scientists and CIA agent would watch them have sex for an hour or two from behind a two-way mirror.

I'm sure there was a lot to learn...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
not to mention the Philadelphia experiment.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread344016/pg1

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This isnt a secret, the governmentr have paid out millions of dollars of compensation for deaths that occured after spiking people with lsd without their permission. One was a professional tennis player who lives in New York. His daughter got a couple million dollars and they admitted that they had been slipping him drugs without his consent that resulted in his death. Sounds crazy, but its true and they even were forced to admit it.

Sadly just a fine. Noone was jailed for this blatent and deliberate crime

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
not to talk about the projects we don't know about..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That was in the 1950's just imagine what they have now.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DeusImperator

Good point, and I think it's worth thinking about.

If the government sterilized those that they deemed inferior, drugged people without their consent, and dispersed weapons on whole towns just for scientific analysis... and this was all decades ago...what the heck do you think they are doing now?

It took decades for these documents to be released. Why would anyone think they have just stop messing with good people?! It doesn't make any sense.

This isn't paranoia, it's basic logic.

Various experiments are likely still taking place, without the public's awareness. I have no clue what kind of crazy tech they're messing with in the 21st century.

new topics

top topics

join