It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Al Qaeda Leader Looks Like Timothy Geithner in Prosthetics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I just happened to go on CNN and look at the picture of the new Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri and thought he looked familiar-Where from? And then I remembered who those eyes reminded me of, another alleged shady character, only closer to home, the U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner.

Now could this be a running joke that they play on the masses where they use high ranking government officials as double agents in prosthetics to play the roles of both terrorists pysops as well as high level politicians and policy makers?

Could this be another case of Osama bin Laden looks like Obama?

Click here for a picture of Ayman al-Zawahiri
www.cnn.com...

If anybody knows where to get free Timothy Geithner pics that we can post on this thread let me know.

Why is there a crater in his face?

Looks like the prosthetic got pushed in? Hurry up and click on the CNN link before they edit it!

edit on 13-9-2011 by Pocky because: typo

edit on 13-9-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hm. I am not very good at seeing similarities between faces and to be honest, I just don't see it, but maybe others have a different opinion. I can sort of see what you are saying about the eyes at least.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

If anybody knows where to get free Timothy Geithner pics that we can post on this thread let me know.

www.bing.com...

many

[color=33AB3B]ETA

[color=43F030]I am sure that this is going to be extremely difficult to believe, but you're just going to have to take my word for it. I am not exactly an expert in this particular field. Also, I didn't actually put much time or effort into this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c080e623db82.jpg[/atsimg]

[color=999999]P.S. I don't actually know who either of these guys are, but I suppose there are a couple of similarities.
edit on 9/13/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/13/11 by BrokenCircles because: not satisfactory. couldn't stop. Touched him up a lil bit.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Pocky

www.bing.com...

many

[color=33AB3B]ETA

[color=43F030]I am sure that this is going to be extremely difficult to believe, but you're just going to have to take my word for it. I am not exactly an expert in this particular field. Also, I didn't actually put much time or effort into this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c080e623db82.jpg[/atsimg]

[color=999999]P.S. I don't actually know who either of these guys are, but I suppose there are a couple of similarities.
edit on 9/13/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/13/11 by BrokenCircles because: not satisfactory. couldn't stop. Touched him up a lil bit.

Thanks for going through that trouble Broken Circles.

Now people can see more what I'm talking about. But what I can say for sure is that both Osama and this new guy have overly chalky skin that could be too much make-up.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If Al CIAda was real, maybe this would mean something.

How come, if YOU post something even remotely violent or threatening anywhere online, good ol' Homeland Security will be busting your door down in a matter of hours, but these Al CIAda guys, whom apparently are under nonstop pursuit by the biggest military in the world, are so awesome that they can post stuff without ever being caught? And, if they are such Islamic militants, why would they even POST VIDEOS ONLINE?

The whole charade is so obviously phony, I'm just amazed that ANYONE believes ANY of this stuff.

Even so, that guy doesn't even REMOTELY look like Geithner. Unfortunately.

Facial recognition stuff goes by things you cannot change, like distance between the eyes, eye to ear distance, and forehead height, etc.

top topics

join