It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i told you truth, it is never ur truth until u start looking it, then i know why this world is so ha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
ok,
i tell you the truth,
the truth is this b04rd and all those -orum b04rd that you usually fr3qu3nt are infested with those CIA, FBI, russia, china, iran, turkey b0t$ to shift your per-eption.

u can just start a political thread and you see how many "users" will reply, and they will reply it very long combine with youtube videos, pictures and everything to shift your per-eption.

you think they are human, they aren't, they are com-uter b0t$ planted by those 4gents doing 24x7 job to change -ur mind regarding everything.

this is the truth i had told you before and now i understood, why is it so hard for human to change, because they never really want to know the truth.

there are too much ignorance on earth.

if i told u a truth, then you saw 10 replies that try f#lame me, tell you something else, would you believe me?

u are total idiot[] if you belie_e every thread, every replied on here was _osted by human.

sigh.

why would you want to wake up those who enjoy sheeping? then u see human is cancer on earth.

i want to c how those b0t$ replies.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

I can't take anything you say seriously when you are apparently typing on a cellphone missing half the number keys while translating it from Japanese to english then back to Japanese.

So, are you upset because people don't believe what you post, while you rant about not believe what people post.

I believe the term I'm searching for here is deluded
edit on 13-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I will get back to you when someone figures out what you said. Hopefully in English.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

I can't take anything you say seriously when you are apparently typing on a cellphone missing half the number keys while translating it from Japanese to english then back to Japanese.

So, are you upset because people don't believe what you post, while you rant about not believe what people post.

I believe the term I'm searching for here is deluded
edit on 13-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

Ha! You're one of those bots he's talking about! Kidding of course, but I thought he was typing like that to throw off the crawlers. I hope those were not unintentional typos.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised at all that government agents are paid to read and post here. It's not like it would cost that much and plenty of people would be willing to lie to get money.

But swarming with agents? Maybe not.

We do have a lot of constant debunkers that even go up to insulting and gang banging with other closed mind fools that come on ats, you know the ones that want to get secured that everything is all right and no one is doing bad things in our backs.

Usually if someone has a lot more stars than posts and never really starts interesting topics, you have one of those.
edit on 13-9-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
admin edit: Do not use text speak on ATS.
edit on 9-13-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

First, automated messages are not that great. It would be easier to have people on the forums to spread information.
Second, your post contains enough keywords in their original form to make a valid assumption about the context of your message if crawlers were able to do that.
Third, if a crawler was created to scan a post, automate an assumption about its content and context, and generate a dynamic post in response, I'm sure the creators would take into account spelling and grammar mistakes. Many of your w0rds use a common spelling syntax in this particular media, and you would probably need to scramble more than having one letter wrong in your words.
edit on 13-9-2011 by SemiDamaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by requireduser
ok,
i tell you the truth,
the truth is this b04rd and all those -orum b04rd that you usually fr3qu3nt are infested with those CIA, FBI, russia, china, iran, turkey b0t$ to shift your per-eption.

u can just start a political thread and you see how many "users" will reply, and they will reply it very long combine with youtube videos, pictures and everything to shift your per-eption.

you think they are human, they aren't, they are com-uter b0t$ planted by those 4gents doing 24x7 job to change -ur mind regarding everything.

this is the truth i had told you before and now i understood, why is it so hard for human to change, because they never really want to know the truth.

there are too much ignorance on earth.

if i told u a truth, then you saw 10 replies that try f#lame me, tell you something else, would you believe me?

u are total idiot[] if you belie_e every thread, every replied on here was _osted by human.

sigh.

why would you want to wake up those who enjoy sheeping? then u see human is cancer on earth.

i want to c how those b0t$ replies.

I just read your entire post in Steven Hawkings voice..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I got seven words into your post before my brain entered emergency 1337-speak shutdown mode.

The rest of us here speak English. Should you wish to communicate with us in an intelligible fashion, please follow suit. No doubt the evil overlords that plugged you into the "m8rix" can do a firmware upgrade and spare us all your gibberish in future.

ta.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I don't think you people understand the point of the leet speak. (i might be wrong) It will mask you from internet searches, if someone was trying to find an activist on the internet, they could track people down by set words, but by changing the words like OP did, a bot won't be able to track him so easily.

new topics

top topics

join