It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is David Cameron a KGB deep agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
At the the press conference with Russia and UK yesterday live on RT a BBC journalist asked David Cameron if it was true that he was approached by KGB agents in his earlier years in a gap year to the black sea, D.C used his politics speak to quickly move the questions along and making light of the situation.

It got me wondering... what if he really did become a KGB agent and he disclosed this to MI5, and this whole time he has been been a tool for some alternate purpose? I guess it is unlikely, it just got me thinking.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by takethat

Did he have the a nervous blush that he usually gets when he has been asked a question he struggles to answer?

This is the man that wasn't even short listed for the first job he applied for, so his Father got the Queens Equerry to intervene. He was interviewed and low and behold got the job, go figure.

I always thought Boris Johnson was more likely to be a KGB Agent!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

I always thought Boris Johnson was more likely to be a KGB Agent!!

Boris is related to the british royalty so he's probably too high level to be a spy for the russki's

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I suppose its possible? Are you suggesting he came clean and is one of us? Or that his Russian masters have been pulling his strings all this time?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
We did have a deep cover FSB agent, it was a girl, a secretary, I think she was positioned to pick up on all the gossip around Westminster Village. As for DC, well, he's struggling to be convincing, sure, but he's not talented enough to play dumb.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I was wondering what you all think of the possibility of my US President being a deep Agent of someone's. All of these mysteries surrounding his birth, background, upbringing, SS-number, and he came from "out of left field" (double entandre i suppose) right when George Bush would be stepping down. His affiliations with -radical- Lefters in his upcoming years. His campaign was run on 'hope and change' but it was vague, save for a couple of some things. Middle name Hussein (like, Neahhhhh Mr. Bush!) Perfect for desperate traumatized voters.

top topics

join