It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The Only One We Can Trust

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This just released video chronicles Ron Paul's consistency throughout his political career. It's interesting to note that nearly every politician tends to change their views over time, but Paul seems to be very consistent and has stuck to his story for decades.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

All that means is that he consistently can't be trusted

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

What I find interesting too...is that the others running for the republican nomination know that Ron Paul is growing in popularity....so they are adopting a lot of his stances on issues...and pretending ....that they thought of them in the first place...when really it was Ron Paul.

Ron Paul just got booed by the audience for telling the truth about why we were attacked on 9/11...and the audience was not comprehending ...what he was trying to say. I feel sad about that.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

glad we agree about the current potus named obama

go PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of the best reasons i like paul is the left hates him and i like anyone the left hates.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Kali74

glad we agree about the current potus named obama

go PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of the best reasons i like paul is the left hates him and i like anyone the left hates.

I don't think it's so much about the left versus right as it is the populist movement versus the elitists. You should check this thread out for more information:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

alright i will ammend that

i like paul because he makes both the left and rights heads explode

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Great vid, S+F for you.

I am no american, but when i see this video i wish i was, so that i had a chance to vote for this brilliantly genuine man.

To all the americans even contemplating voting for someone else i want to say this: How can you guys be so stupid? What is wrong with you? Brainwashed?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The crowd in the debate was disgusting. Clearly propped up.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Great vid, S+F for you.

I am no american, but when i see this video i wish i was, so that i had a chance to vote for this brilliantly genuine man.

To all the americans even contemplating voting for someone else i want to say this: How can you guys be so stupid? What is wrong with you? Brainwashed?

Because he's casting an illusion when he talks about personal freedoms.
Because the Constitution isn't perfect.
Because the founding fathers were not gods, they were mortal men and guilty of much that would be considered crimes against humanity in modern times, and damn sure not deserving of worship.
Because he is ruled by his religion.
Because he wants to go backwards, things changed because they didn't work, and "freedom" and "liberty" didn't work out too well for all back then and it won't now.
Do things need to change? Absolutely! But, I don't want any part of Ron Pauls brand of change.
I'll take Progressive over Regressive, any day of the week.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Great vid, S+F for you.

Because he's casting an illusion when he talks about personal freedoms.
Because the Constitution isn't perfect.
Because the founding fathers were not gods, they were mortal men and guilty of much that would be considered crimes against humanity in modern times, and damn sure not deserving of worship.
Because he is ruled by his religion.
Because he wants to go backwards, things changed because they didn't work, and "freedom" and "liberty" didn't work out too well for all back then and it won't now.
Do things need to change? Absolutely! But, I don't want any part of Ron Pauls brand of change.
I'll take Progressive over Regressive, any day of the week.

Well you've got to admit that it's odd how he is being censored in the media, even if you don't agree with him.

I like that you expressed your viewpoints though Kali.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You know I adore you but I have to disagree again. I don't think he is anymore ignored by the media than other non front-runner. His internet popularity is gaining him more coverage than he deserves IMO. Sorry V1rt

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

They are literally Ron Paul clones and instead of allowing Ron Paul to express the ideals which he has championed, they are allowing his clones to regurgitate his platform.

Disgraceful.

During the 2007-08 primaries, there was one man who spoke about these ideals, Ron Paul. Now its a rush to adopt Ronpaulism.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

What I find interesting too...is that the others running for the republican nomination know that Ron Paul is growing in popularity....so they are adopting a lot of his stances on issues...and pretending ....that they thought of them in the first place...when really it was Ron Paul.

Ron Paul just got booed by the audience for telling the truth about why we were attacked on 9/11...and the audience was not comprehending ...what he was trying to say. I feel sad about that.

Yes, I've noticed that they've started to copy his viewpoints. This is a very interesting tactic because you know they'll never carry through if it if they win. They will of course pander to corporate interests, and find a new way to shuttle money to the globalists. They can't use bailouts this time so they'll need to think of something new...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Great vid, S+F for you.

When folk outside our system say something like this it should make Ron Paul haters listen. Thanks NeoVain. Always good to have opinions from someone outside our microcosm of confusion

Dr. Paul is a uniter for those of us that want to see what a Constitution defender can do to help us be proud again of our nation as a beacon of ol' school patriotism.

Tired of the same ol' bull: Support a Real Man and not a sociopathic puppet! Many of us realize it's an uphill battle but I would rather risk victory going down swinging than blindly serve the the blackhole of DC.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I've always been so indifferent towards politics and elections until now. I never gave him attention before because I just ignored most politics. This is the first time I see a candidate that can be voted for great reasons, rather than just picking the lessor evil like usual.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It is Dr. Paul's decades long consistency that has made me a true believer in the message and the messenger.

No one else on Capitol hill can hold a candle next to Ron Paul.

Romney, changes his positions almost as fast as his socks.

Perry, was a Democrat, now a Republican? Google Perry "pay to play".

Bachman, the newcomer rails against big government, then accepts hundreds of thousands in farm subsidies.

The others, just put on stage to minimize and ridicule Dr. Paul.

We only got one chance left, and this is it.

We can restore the Republic, or be left powerless, and penniless.

It's time to stand up for what is right.

Was it Plato who said?
"All it takes for evil to triumph, is that good men do nothing."

And what did Mark Twain say?
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, hated, ridiculed, and scorned, but in time when his cause succeeds, others join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

Are there any real men left in this world?

Are people too afraid that they might lose, that they won't stand up to defend what they know to be right?

Do people yet have courage to even speak?

I say spread this video to all you know, and the video will do the rest.

Its a great video, because it is the truth of consistent principled integrity of a man that has been fighting for the American Republic all his life.

The title says it all, this is the ONLY one we can trust.

Show this video to people, send them the link, burn CD's, whatever.

Once you show it to them, they can make up their own minds, but I believe that the majority will be swayed.

We can take back this country, but first you have to STAND UP!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Great video!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just saw a poll about favor-ability ratings. Ron Paul came in at 7%.

Perry had 24% and Cain had 22%.

Of course these were Republican voters participating in the poll, I guess that explains Paul's low rating.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Carseller4 because: ...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I think you mean the Gallup poll which indicates the candidates positive intensity, notice how Cain's positive intensity is 2nd highest but he has one of the lowest support out there.

This is how you know positive intensity does NOT gauge actual support and Cain is proof of this.

You didn't even post a link or mention the name of the poll so people can go look at other numbers for themselves.

www.gallup.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Because he is ruled by his religion. Because he wants to go backwards, things changed because they didn't work, and "freedom" and "liberty" didn't work out too well for all back then and it won't now. Do things need to change? Absolutely! But, I don't want any part of Ron Pauls brand of change. I'll take Progressive over Regressive, any day of the week.

No, things changed because we fell away from the Constitution and politicians felt integrity was no longer important. Name one candidate who's brand of change is anything but the same ol', same ol'? You can't.....

Your lies and attempts to discredit a man with integrity, experience, and a solid record is a joke.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join